Galaxy S7 Edge Bugs? Maybe?

Wow, Just wow!

Some serious GPU artefacts on the screen when playing Restaurant Story 2, seems like the S7 Edge kicks ass in all the 3D benchmarks but it can't seem to handle this simple 2D game. I may try forcing GPU Rendering of 2D objects in Dev Options later, not sure what's going on at the moment though, any advice?

20160329_132354_066_01.thumb.jpg.b66d8d7

20160329_132354_061_01.thumb.jpg.aa0f472

You can view my original review of the Galaxy S7 Edge right here if you feel like it. :) 

Jordan Bell

Forensic Cybersecurity Analyst (6YR Experience)

GSN Global (GSN UK)

--------------------------------

Any advice given is purely independent of GSN Global and its affiliates, we can't be held accountable for actions you may take on your software/hardware under our advisement. Please visit GSN UK online for more information about SLA-based services we provide.

3 minutes ago, DrBell17 said:

Wow, Just wow!

Some serious GPU artefacts on the screen when playing Restaurant Story 2, seems like the S7 Edge kicks ass in all the 3D benchmarks but it can't seem to handle this simple 2D game. I may try forcing GPU Rendering of 2D objects in Dev Options later, not sure what's going on at the moment though, any advice?

20160329_132354_066_01.thumb.jpg.b66d8d7

20160329_132354_061_01.thumb.jpg.aa0f472

You can view my original review of the Galaxy S7 Edge right here if you feel like it. :) 

Try other 2D games. See if the error still exists. 

2 minutes ago, ZeusXI said:

Try other 2D games. See if the error still exists. 

Hi There,

Seems to be consistent stuttering in all games, regardless of being 2D or 3D at the moment.

Jordan Bell

Forensic Cybersecurity Analyst (6YR Experience)

GSN Global (GSN UK)

--------------------------------

Any advice given is purely independent of GSN Global and its affiliates, we can't be held accountable for actions you may take on your software/hardware under our advisement. Please visit GSN UK online for more information about SLA-based services we provide.

1 hour ago, DrBell17 said:

Hi There,

Seems to be consistent stuttering in all games, regardless of being 2D or 3D at the moment.

Could be a product defect. If your the only one thats having problems out of the many many devices out there and your one of the very few to have these problems. Could be a rendering problem, hardware defect, or OS glitch in rare cases