Diablo 3's Auction system is getting closed

Levent

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

This might be a bit OT:

But ignore the GUI, look at dem graphics and "evil" and "artwork" and "heart" and "love" Blizzard North put into a real Diablo 3.  

Path of Exile is the closest your going to get, diablo 3 makes me cry when I played it.  It's fluid/graphics are AMAZING, but as you know; wrong people developed the game.  Brevik went to make Marvel Sh*t Heroes too.  I dont want to live on this planet anymore.  Diablo 2 is all we got fellas.

THAT is a fuckn game I would have played the hell out of. So beautiful. I really wish blizzard would accept D3 as a failure and run with the original idea, and create the project at a loss, to give to anyone who purchased d3. That'd be a massive step for the company in terms of customer loyalty and attention to fan base. They'd lose a crap ton in the short run, but gain a whole lot of potential. They need to recover from MoP and D3. They're going downhill fast in development 

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

don't know why everyone hated it, was a way to get rid of good gear not meant for you, now it is just vendor trash

eh ... maybe diablo2.net forums will be back for trading or some channels where you spam your shit for 2 hours.

It turned so many away from the game Blizzard.... They are not coming back. Fail move inspired by your soulless greedy hearts!

GamingPC: Intel 4770k CPU, 2xMSI 780 GTX Twin Frozr, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Swiftech H220 CPU Cooler.

Cookie Cutter Build log

THAT is a fuckn game I would have played the hell out of. So beautiful. I really wish blizzard would accept D3 as a failure and run with the original idea, and create the project at a loss, to give to anyone who purchased d3. That'd be a massive step for the company in terms of customer loyalty and attention to fan base. They'd lose a crap ton in the short run, but gain a whole lot of potential. They need to recover from MoP and D3. They're going downhill fast in development 

Imagine how david brevik feels :(