beautiful silver case recommendation?

Mrtrickzter

I had $150 amazon gift card to spend on computer case for my brother future build. My brother love silver colour case. I like the look of bitfenix pandora. If anyone have any other suggestion then I am open to hear your opinion. I would go for micro atx or atx case. The gpu that my bro consider use is sapphire R9 390 but it can change to gigabyte r9 390 if the case the not support the length. thank you everyone

Edited by Mrtrickzter

5 minutes ago, Mrtrickzter said:

I had $150 amazon gift card to spend on computer case for my brother future build. My brother love silver colour case. I like the look of bitfenix pandora. If anyone have any other suggestion then I am open to hear your opinion. I would go for micro atx or atx case. thank you everyone

what size motherboard, hard drive bays require, need an optical drive?

I'm always here to help

How about the Corsair Air 540? Unique design and the silver goes a little more towards grey, which I like.
Or if you can spend a bit more money, you could also get the very attractive looking Phanteks Evolv.

2 minutes ago, j said:

what size motherboard, hard drive bays require, need an optical drive?

as I mention above, for motherboard can be atx or micro atx. for hard drive is one ssd and one large hdd minimum. no optical drive

Edited by Mrtrickzter

Just now, Mrtrickzter said:

as I mention above, for motherboard can be atx or micro atx. for hard drive is one ssd and one large hdd. no optical drive

ok

I'm always here to help

2 minutes ago, Senzelian said:

How about the Corsair Air 540? Unique design and the silver goes a little more towards grey, which I like.
Or if you can spend a bit more money, you could also get the very attractive looking Phanteks Evolv.

Hmm I will look at corsair air 540. as for phantek evolve yes I do consider but it increase my brother build and I want to save those money for his peripheral. I wanna see other options first.

Just now, Mrtrickzter said:

Hmm I will look at corsair air 540. as for phantek evolve yes I do consider but it increase my brother build and I want to save those money for his peripheral. I wanna see other options first.

I was just looking at air 540 i have one and it is very good and one of my favorite cases

I'm always here to help

40 minutes ago, j said:

I was just looking at air 540 i have one and it is very good and one of my favorite cases

okay I will looking into it as well then

23 hours ago, Mrtrickzter said:

okay I will looking into it as well then

I have an air 540 and i only switched from it because i moved to microatx and i wanted the air 240(which doesen't come with silver

I'm always here to help

3 hours ago, j said:

I have an air 540 and i only switched from it because i moved to microatx and i wanted the air 240(which doesen't come with silver

yeah I seen that but  that's alright, my brother hate black because he don't like seeing finger print and it's hard to hide dusk particles

Edited by Mrtrickzter

22 hours ago, Mrtrickzter said:

yeah I seen that but  that's alright, my brother hate black because he don't like seeing finger print and it's hard to hide dusk particles

what about on eof phanteks' cases i have a phanteks case very nice and good, i have way too many computer products in my closet

I'm always here to help

On March 27, 2016 at 5:14 PM, Mrtrickzter said:

I had $150 amazon gift card to spend on computer case for my brother future build. My brother love silver colour case. I like the look of bitfenix pandora. If anyone have any other suggestion then I am open to hear your opinion. I would go for micro atx or atx case. The gpu that my bro consider use is sapphire R9 390 but it can change to gigabyte r9 390 if the case the not support the length. thank you everyone

The gigabyte 390 is awful because the cooler isn't big enough to cool the card properly, the sapphire 390 is a lot better. 

I would go for the bitfenix case or the phanteks ethoo evolv 

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/phanteks-case-phes314eag

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •