ps3 ore whait for ps4?

doestilvoort

hey guys like the topic says.

i would like to have either of them just for games that cant be played on the pc

wich one ?

i would like to have either of them just for games that cant be played on the pc

wich one ?

Don't waste money on consoles, stick to PC. upgrade your GPU or something for the money equivalent of console, or get dozens of games on Steam on sales.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

Don't waste money on consoles, stick to PC. upgrade your GPU or something for the money equivalent of console, or get dozens of games on Steam on sales.

What part of I would like to have either of them just for games that can't be played on the pc.

imo I would just wait for the PS4 since it will have a longer lifespan 

What part of I would like to have either of them just for games that can't be played on the pc.

imo I would just wait for the PS4 since it will have a longer lifespan 

The more people buy consoles just for those 1-2 games worth playing on them the more money $ony/Micro$oft will earn and the more they will be proved right when ripping off customers.

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

wich one ?

Obviously buy the ps4. There most likely won't come any more exclusives to the ps3, so wait for the ps4.

Anyways if i had to buy a console, i would probably buy an xbox one, since there are much better exclusives for the xbox.

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

Did you even read what he said? I would like to see how you play the last of us on your pc?

Cpu: Intel core i5 4570 gpu: gtx 770 case: cm storm enforcer psu: xfx pro 550w motherboard: asus b85m-g ssd: samsung 120gb hdd: wd caviar blue 1tb ram: kingston hyperx blu 8gb 1600mhz mouse: razer deathadder monitor: some decent samsung 19" keyboard: CM Storm TK Blue

I sold my PS3 a couple weeks ago, wait for the PS4.

Intel Core i5 760 @ 3.8Ghz ◆ ASUS P7P55D--E ◆ Corsair XMS3 8Gb ◆ nVidia GeForce GTX 470 ◆ 1Tb WD BLACK HDD ◆ 250Gb Seagate HDD ◆ OCZ SS2 600W ◆ WD 500Gb MyBook ◆ Corsair Vengeance 1500

new setup coming soon

MacBook Pro 2011 ◆ Intel Core i7 @ 2.2GHz ◆ Corsair 8Gb ◆ Samsung 840 120GB SSD ◆ 750Gb HDD ◆ AMD Radeon HD 6750M

Did you even read what he said? I would like to see how you play the last of us on your pc?

Obviously buy the ps4. There most likely won't come any more exclusives to the ps3, so wait for the ps4.

Anyways if i had to buy a console, i would probably buy an xbox one, since there are much better exclusives for the xbox.

I have no problem with him wanting to play Last of Us. I was making a general suggestion that buying a console is a waste of money compared to PC gaming (price difference at the very least). Since The last of us is not any kind of impressive game and any game impressive enough (story-wise) can be watched on youtube, I dont see any reason to buy a console only to play those 2-3 exclusive games worth playing.

I have no problem with him wanting to play Last of Us. I was making a general suggestion that buying a console is a waste of money compared to PC gaming (price difference at the very least). Since The last of us is not any kind of impressive game and any game impressive enough (story-wise) can be watched on youtube, I dont see any reason to buy a console only to play those 2-3 exclusive games worth playing.

i have a high end gaming pc, and there are alot of games that are not on pc, but are on console i dont think its a waste of money i can get a new 500gb ps3 newest edidition for 180 euro and that is not much compared to ps4 wich is 400 euro 

i have a high end gaming pc, and there are alot of games that are not on pc, but are on console i dont think its a waste of money i can get a new 500gb ps3 newest edidition for 180 euro and that is not much compared to ps4 wich is 400 euro 

If the particular console exclusive game has good story, watch a let's play instead of wasting money on whole console (especially if you already have gaming PC) - it's just my suggestion - this is what I would do.

If the particular console exclusive game has good story, watch a let's play instead of wasting money on whole console (especially if you already have gaming PC) - it's just my suggestion - this is what I would do.

lol u just sound like u have a huge hate on console's, whats fun about let's play on youtube

As a PC gamer, the only time you should be purchasing a console is sometime later into it's life cycle. That way, you'll be able to save a little money and be able to browse through the current library game for each respective console to further justify your investment. For the PS3 in particular, series such as Uncharted are much better being played through rather than simply watching a lets play. (there's of course a bunch of other exclusives that may or may not be to your liking).

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I will always recommend a PC (not MAC)

But if you really need a PlayStation, I would say, WAIT!

The PS4 should be able to play all the old games, all the way back to the original PS, if my sources are reliable.

Games will still be made for PS3 but, at some point that will stop.

I'm full of questions :O

The PS4 should be able to play all the old games, all the way back to the original PS, if my sources are reliable.

What? PS4 has x86 architecture, no way are you playing PS3 on that. Only way is streaming from the cloud but that is very unlikely to be a good experience in 99% of cases anyway due to lags.

read on playstation forums that the will make games for a couple of years, and in first instant u can't play ps3 games on ps4 

Like the topic says ....

WTH ?

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

110226-laugh.jpg

With all of Microsoft's constant PR flops, why?

Gentlemen, f you want to debate the benefits of PC versus console or go on a tirade of how much consoles 'suck' please do so in another topic or through private messaging. It's off-topic and unhelpful to doestilvoort.

Personally I would suggest buying a first-generation PlayStation 3. They're the cheapest option by far, and if you purchase the right model you can get backwards compatibility with PS2 games and additional USB ports. Also, get a subscription to PlayStation Plus - the number of free games to get per month make it fantastic value for money. Perhaps look into buying a PlayStation 4 in a couple of years when it's a little cheaper. Unless there are any games in its launch lineup that intrigue you there isn't much point in buying one yet.

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

To be straight and answer your question. ps4, no doubt. ps3 is reaching the end of its cycle. ps4 will begin its cycle when released 

Unless you're really interested in the launch line-up for the PS4, I would go with a PS3. Sony will more than likely will support the PS3 well into next gen (they just stopped supporting PS2 I think). And a lot of the next gen games will be available for the PS3, aswell. 

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

110226-laugh.jpg

With all of Microsoft's constant PR flops, why?

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_Games_vs_Xbox_One_Games

Don't get me wrong, i am not saying that the xbox one is better, i belive that the ps4 is a better console, however since i have a powerful pc, the only thing that would interest me somewhat in consoles is exclusives. I personally would rather have the xbox one exclusives rather then the ps4 exclusives.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_Games_vs_Xbox_One_Games

Don't get me wrong, i am not saying that the xbox one is better, i belive that the ps4 is a better console, however since i have a powerful pc, the only thing that would interest me somewhat in consoles is exclusives. I personally would rather have the xbox one exclusives rather then the ps4 exclusives.

From exclusiv side a Ps4 is better for PC Gamers,because most Games for XboxOne come also to PC.

Like Titanfall,Project Spark,Plants vs Zombie Garden Warfare and probably also Quantum Break and Ryse a few Years after Release.

RTX2070OC 

PS4 is already reaching its limits(same with XB1) they struggle with 1080p already and have to be upscaled. If you aint getting GTA 5 on PC then get a PS3. Also if u get PS3 get these games: TLOU, all uncharted games, LBP 2, infamous games,  and many more ps3 exclusives

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M