Wired/Wireless Gaming Mouse Suggestions needed

Vaner

Hi,

I am looking for a mouse but I want it both wired and wireless for gaming and ergonomy the only mouses I have found that in their specs say it clearly are the razer mamba and ouroboros. They are both very very nice I have really liked the ouroboros for the design and the mamba for the extra features but they both come in a hefty price tag of 149,99 which is a bit too much considering I am going to buy a laptop for 1.200$ so is there anything i missed that is even better than those two?

American by birth, Greek by ancestry and pride, Geek by enthusiasm, Electronics Engineer by choice , Musician by passion, Blackbeard by appearance.

Pc: Name Vanericus Creation date 11/20/2009 

Laptop: Name Blackbeard date 27/7/2016 Msi GT72S 6QD Diminator G                                            

If I may ask, why do you want both wired and wireless? Logitech makes the excellent G602, very comfortable along with the MX master series, both of which are loved by youtubers, and have battery lives that can last a month or more from what I have seen

I like good humans and good food

4 minutes ago, colinreay said:

If I may ask, why do you want both wired and wireless? Logitech makes the excellent G602, very comfortable along with the MX master series, both of which are loved by youtubers, and have battery lives that can last a month or more from what I have seen

to lack the input lag wile i am gaming and the extra weight of the battery but you are right the Mx master is also very very good option since a have handled a lot of logitech's mouses and they are good for my palm

American by birth, Greek by ancestry and pride, Geek by enthusiasm, Electronics Engineer by choice , Musician by passion, Blackbeard by appearance.

4 minutes ago, Vaner said:

to lack the input lag wile i am gaming and the extra weight of the battery but you are right the Mx master is also very very good option since a have handled a lot of logitech's mouses and they are good for my palm

steelseries sensei wireless

the mx master doesnt have a wired mode tho. its only to charge the battery.

IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY TO YOU, QUOTE MY POST.

Fire Strike Score

5820K @ 4.8GHZ - 1.25v / Uncore @ 4.5GHZ - 1.2v / 3000MHZ G.skill 32GB Quad Channel / Asus Rampage V Extreme / 950 Pro Nvme / Sound Blaster ZxR  / 980 TI / Windows 7

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

steelseries sensei wireless

The sensei was a suggestion by steelseries and steelseries was the first to look since I have their siberia headset V2 and the msi laptop i want to buy comes with a steelseries keyboard so one software for all and no hasell around programs thank u sir

10 minutes ago, Minsekt said:

the mx master doesnt have a wired mode tho. its only to charge the battery.

Yes but there are so many better options with many more other buttons that help.

there's the logitech g900 which while it isn't out it does have reviews out and april isn't that far away for when it gets released