Zowie Mice?

QRCodeKiller

Looking to buy a new Zowie mice, can't decide between ZA and EC series. I am a palm type user i think (wrist on mousepad, palm flat on the back of the mice). Currently using Logitech G502 and i love the shape, it fits my hand properly but i cannot play CS:GO well with it as it is too heavy. I'm looking for a new Zowie mice that is comfortable to me, i cannot try these out so i will have to go with recommendation. Which will fit the slightly small (17-18cm) hand, palm grip type better? Also does the ZA series have heavy clicks like the FK? Would prefer the clicks to be light.

Feeling you on the heavy g502. I want to get Final mouse but they don't sell them in EU, don't wanna bother with ordering it from America :(

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

5 hours ago, Thony said:

Feeling you on the heavy g502. I want to get Final mouse but they don't sell them in EU, don't wanna bother with ordering it from America :(

Have you looked at other mices or just waiting for Finalmouse ScreaM edition?

36 minutes ago, QRCodeKiller said:

Have you looked at other mices or just waiting for Finalmouse ScreaM edition?

Final mouse is perfect for what i want. I will wait.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Now Finalmouse is also an option for me as well as the Zowies i was considering

22 hours ago, QRCodeKiller said:

Looking to buy a new Zowie mice, can't decide between ZA and EC series. I am a palm type user i think (wrist on mousepad, palm flat on the back of the mice). Currently using Logitech G502 and i love the shape, it fits my hand properly but i cannot play CS:GO well with it as it is too heavy. I'm looking for a new Zowie mice that is comfortable to me, i cannot try these out so i will have to go with recommendation. Which will fit the slightly small (17-18cm) hand, palm grip type better? Also does the ZA series have heavy clicks like the FK? Would prefer the clicks to be light.

The ZA series is similar to the EC series but is newer.  I know many people that have used both but prefer the ZA.  I would go with the ZA13 for smaller hands.

Currently roaming the forums in boredom

I like mice and keyboards and the sort

Formerly TheFlurryGames

46 minutes ago, TheFlurryGames said:

The ZA series is similar to the EC series but is newer.  I know many people that have used both but prefer the ZA.  I would go with the ZA13 for smaller hands.

I think you're confusing the EC with the FK. The EC is the ergonomic mouse, whereas the FK is the ambidextrous one. ZA is literally just an FK with a slightly different curvature on the top of the mouse, with the FK1/ZA11 and FK2/ZA12 sharing measurements and the ZA13 being smaller.

vrmLfCf.jpg

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

Which is the more comfortable mice? I'm guessing they are using the same 3310 sensor so performance will be similar. I'm concerned with the large back on the ZA series as i don't know if i'll love it or hate it.

If you do order the Zowie mice let us know what you think. I've been trying to find the mouse for me for weeks now, lol. I'm a hybrid fingertip/claw gripper with 17.5 cm hands. Been trying out all sorts of mice and was interested in either the Zowie ZA13 or EC2-A.