Any Respectful, Clean Forza 6 Drivers? (X-Box One)

theninja35

I've just began racing in Forza 6 multiplayer. I really enjoy the game and I think that I'm good at it, but could definitely get better. I'm currently level 34.

I decided to have a go at multiplayer since I felt I needed a bit more competition than the cheap AI, so I went into multiplayer.

And it was a f***ing disaster.

Literally, I took off from the line, fast car, fast start. And BAM right in front of me three a-holes collide, definitely on purpose. Me, directly behind them, scrapes another. I keep going. BAM. An a-hole takes me out. I'm now on the side of the track in 17th place, with one other guy behind me, ready to quit, just as I was. So, I left. Joined another race. Begin, BAM, hit. Keep going, take a few turns, BAM hit again. Pushed off the track and decide to give up multiplayer.

The lack of respect that most of the drivers have for you and the surrounding drivers is incredibly low. No one cares for a clean race, everyone wants to slam into you if you pass them. Slam into you if you're about to pass them. Screw it, you're behind them? Let's slam into you. I seriously felt like I was playing Race Driver: Grid and people were trying out the damage model. But I was playing Forza 6, where there is practically no damage model making crashes fun or interesting. 

To top it all off, you get the level 900 no-lives who are screaming in chat to the guy in front of them, "Oh, you're gonna go this slow? I'll f***ing push you around the whole f***ing track!" (RaceDudesomethingnumbers aka asshole, 2016).

So, I was wondering if anyone knew any respectful, caring communities or drivers to race with. And if I can even race with them in a private lobby. Because I can certainly not deal with open-lobby races. If you happen to know anyone, please let me know. If you happen to be one, please add my Xbox gamertag to your friend's list: SpydrPig357. My dad might be playing Forza 6 so send a message and if you get a response, it's me. Please note, I do not have a microphone or headset for Xbox, so I won't be able to talk, but if I do something I'll say sorry by letting you overtake me on the left (which, btw, only gets you rammed in open-lobby races, just a heads-up).

PLEASE, DO NOT RECOMMEND ME ANOTHER GAME. AS MUCH AS I WANT PROJECT CARS OR iRACING, I SIMPLY CANNOT AFFORD A RACING WHEEL TO ENJOY THE GAME WITH. THANK YOU. SORRY FOR THE CAPITALS.

Edit: @Godlygamer23 Should this be in the "Looking for a Group" sub-forum?

I usually play against AI precisely because of this but hey, I'd be up for some private lobbies with non-crazy people. Shot you a pm mate.

I haven't played a lot of multiplayer but haven't had the experience you are describing.

I'm definitely down for some Forza 6, only have a couple buddies that play, at the very least some friendly comp on the leader boards is always welcome, been busy with work lately so my game time has been limited, 

shoot me a message I'll give you me GT

What AI level do you play, I find the best racing happens at the very high difficulty levels,

2 hours ago, Steve.604 said:

I haven't played a lot of multiplayer but haven't had the experience you are describing.

I'm definitely down for some Forza 6, only have a couple buddies that play, at the very least some friendly comp on the leader boards is always welcome, been busy with work lately so my game time has been limited, 

shoot me a message I'll give you me GT

What AI level do you play, I find the best racing happens at the very high difficulty levels,

I drive with the AI only at Pro, but after getting first too often, I might switch to Unbeatable.

2 hours ago, theninja35 said:

I drive with the AI only at Pro, but after getting first too often, I might switch to Unbeatable.

I run full manual no assists, even unbeatable becomes very beatable in the low level cars,

Personally I have more fun driving the D through B class cars, especially online. At lower speeds the game is more fun, get to do some drifting and some light rubbing without detrimental crashes. High class cars one mistake you are done.

1 hour ago, Steve.604 said:

I run full manual no assists, even unbeatable becomes very beatable in the low level cars,

Personally I have more fun driving the D through B class cars, especially online. At lower speeds the game is more fun, get to do some drifting and some light rubbing without detrimental crashes. High class cars one mistake you are done.

I go manual with TCS only. I tried Simulation steering but I can't tell the difference so I switch between Normal and Simulation. I wish I had a racing wheel for it, but the controller is fun and easy.

I personally prefer P class. The Prototype Cars especially have a ton of grip, which I like a lot more than back-end out and car sideways. But if you give me a Hellcat Challenger I'll go sideways. I haven't really raced much with the lower-class cars outside of the career, though, so I'm sure I'd enjoy them more if I did.

On 3/26/2016 at 5:07 PM, theninja35 said:

I go manual with TCS only. I tried Simulation steering but I can't tell the difference so I switch between Normal and Simulation. I wish I had a racing wheel for it, but the controller is fun and easy.

I personally prefer P class. The Prototype Cars especially have a ton of grip, which I like a lot more than back-end out and car sideways. But if you give me a Hellcat Challenger I'll go sideways. I haven't really raced much with the lower-class cars outside of the career, though, so I'm sure I'd enjoy them more if I did.

I'd learn to ditch the TCS, you can accelerate way faster without it, try clutch to if you aren't using it, acceleration and deceleration is way better with a clutch.

Also recommend the elite control, bit of a luxury but you can set it up so the steering isn't so fine in the middle and you can smoothly hold a corner but you go full lock on the outside quickly.

I had a force feedback wheel for 360, I want to get the Thrustmaster but can't justify the price tag and a mount is a must, I used the coffee table for my last wheel, the seat position is bad on the couch, need a chair and a dining table height mount. Or one of those race seats if you have the room.