Laptop for school/light gaming

Looking to get a laptop for school, and maybe play some games here and there like csgo.  Right now I have 3 laptops in mind which are the Asus ux303ub, xps13, and macbook.  Asus seems like it's the best for the money but not sure about how the touchpad/keyboard compares to the others, any input would be appreciated, thanks.

Budget ~1300 usd.

18 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Of those 3, only the Asus Zenbook is viable

The XPS13 line are ultrabooks with no GPU

Macbook is.. not for gaming

The only game i'd be playing would most likely just be csgo which would be able to run on all of those.

The zenbook.

Mac's Just no

Duh_Tech

I am a computer and aviation enthusiast. I have a good enough PC. 

1 hour ago, Duh_tech said:

The zenbook.

Mac's Just no

There isn't many reviews on that asus but in reality it seems like a good buy, know of any others to take a look at?

I have a Macbook Air 11" (2015) because I travel a lot for work and needed something light. It is quite capable of light gaming. I run CS:GO, Diablo III and Starcraft regularly when I'm on the road away from my gaming desktop at home.

Modified Raijintek Metis Mini-ITX Case Build:

Gigabyte Z170N-Wifi Motherboard  |  Intel i5-6600K 3.5 GHz CPU  |  16GB DDR4 2133MHz RAM  |  EVGA GTX 950 |  Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD  | Silverstone ST45SF-G 450W  |  Noctua NH-D9L CPU Cooler  |  (3) Noctua NF-F12 Case Fans

I would not recomend getting a laptop from Asus since their support is really bad, if they can give you the blame for something even if it is really ridiculous they will do it.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.