My wifi on router turns off after I plug my Ethernet cable in?

so Thursday ( The 17th ) I shut off my computer and go to bed. I come home from school and no one can access the WiFi on my linksys router.... I unplug my Ethernet and everyone can discover it again? I'm so confused to what would be happening. I already changed my PCs IP address. I tried to flush my dns and changed it also. I also tried to get different Ethernet cords and I have no WiFi adapter on my PC. I checked to maybe see if I've installed anything on my PC before the 17th and the last thing I installed was on the 11th. And on top of that i went to my grandpas and had no issues there with it? Everything worked and my grandparents had no issues. Its only when I'm here ( at my parents house ) that I issues. Finally I do have a anti-virus installed... I have webroot and mal-ware bytes. I did multiple scans, updated drivers, etc. Please help.

2 minutes ago, Rhythms said:

so Thursday ( The 17th ) I shut off my computer and go to bed. I come home from school and no one can access the WiFi on my linksys router.... I unplug my Ethernet and everyone can discover it again? I'm so confused to what would be happening. I already changed my PCs IP address. I tried to flush my dns and changed it also. I also tried to get different Ethernet cords and I have no WiFi adapter on my PC. I checked to maybe see if I've installed anything on my PC before the 17th and the last thing I installed was on the 11th. And on top of that i went to my grandpas and had no issues there with it? Everything worked and my grandparents had no issues. Its only when I'm here ( at my parents house ) that I issues. Finally I do have a anti-virus installed... I have webroot and mal-ware bytes. I did multiple scans, updated drivers, etc. Please help.

Are you running any sort of dhcp server on your computer?

My native language is C++

Just now, Kyle Manning said:

Are you running any sort of dhcp server on your computer?

No, Not that I Know of?

If another is connected to wireless before you connect your computer, what actually happens and how quickly afterwards does it happen? For example are the devices still connected to the wireless, but after a decent amount of time, like more than 20 minutes, they slowly one by one stop being able to reach the internet? Or are they immediately not able to reach the internet? Do the devices no longer show they are connected to the wireless?

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: 

8 hours ago, brwainer said:

If another is connected to wireless before you connect your computer, what actually happens and how quickly afterwards does it happen? For example are the devices still connected to the wireless, but after a decent amount of time, like more than 20 minutes, they slowly one by one stop being able to reach the internet? Or are they immediately not able to reach the internet? Do the devices no longer show they are connected to the wireless?

All of the devices disconnect after about 30 seconds after my computer is plugged in. Then the network becomes undiscoverable and no one can reconnect but, ethernet works fine.

1 hour ago, Rhythms said:

All of the devices disconnect after about 30 seconds after my computer is plugged in. Then the network becomes undiscoverable and no one can reconnect but, ethernet works fine.

That's weird.

Do you have another computer wuth Etherent that you can plug in and see if it does the same thing?

Try rebooting the router. Then a factory reset.

Probably something is broken with the router and you will need a new one.

8 hours ago, Rhythms said:

So after all the wireless devices get disconnected, is the wireless network still visible in the list of wireless networks, or does it dissappear?

21 minutes ago, brwainer said:

So after all the wireless devices get disconnected, is the wireless network still visible in the list of wireless networks, or does it dissappear?

It disappears. And no one  can find it. 

2 hours ago, Rhythms said:

It disappears. And no one  can find it. 

That has to be a router issue then, not something related to the computer being plugged in. I'm sure if you connected some other computer to this router you would get the same result.