NextBase 402G Pro in-Car DashCam!

Hello ladies and gents!

Thought I would share this review with you all - I am seriously impressed with this dash cam! Watch the review for more info!

Not sure on how to embed the YouTube video so I guess you'll just have to....click the link lol! - (edit: finally got it to embed!)

Thank you and I hope the review helps!

(review contains some stupid language in the first 3 minutes, the rest is fine. I realized this after uploading it and regret that the silly language was left on the review. However I have had some great feedback on this video :))

Edit: Written review below!!

Ok so I was looking for a dashcam to buy as people here in London drive like idiots, and with insurance costing so much (especially when you are wrongfully found at fault for an accident) its always good to have video evidence to back up your plea of innocence!

Enter the NextBase 402G Pro dashcam. Its sleek, small, records in 1080P and seemed to be reviewed well by others. So I dropped £130 (I believe thats how much I paid) and bought it.

The dashcam, like all other dashcams, hangs on a mount on your front windshield. The display on it can show what is currently being recorded, or your current speed and heading etc. Its quite small but very functional. If you'd like to see the quality of the recording, see the video above.

The software that comes with the dashcam is great. It allows you to connect the dashcam to your PC or Laptop and view your recordings, but also overlays the route you have driven on Google Maps! You can see your speed, location, heading etc all on a map as you watch the video recording in real time. This feature alone made the purchase 'worth it' to me. The quality of the video is also very good.

The dashcam has a few buttons on it, allows you to take pictures as well as video, and lets you review recordings too. To see how to use all the features do take a look at the video posted above.

All in all, after months of using it now, I really think its worth it. Its still running strong and has not let me down. Yes it is expensive compared to some other dashcams on the market, but overall the experience I have had with it has been great. Could not really ask for much more from a device like this.

Like I said above, I bought this device myself, it was not sent for review and the video does not contain any advertising etc. Its a simple review by myself of a product I believe is a great buy when looking to purchase a dashcam.

I hope this helps - thank you!

Hello Ladies and Gents! I'm DeeKay86 and I'm seriously passionate about all things tech (not to mention a tonne of other things!)

Part Picker Link: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/8nhXD3

I have just seen the guidelines saying I can't simply post a video... I will update the original post so Luke doesnt pound me in to oblivion!

Ok - Original post has been edited! lol

Edited by DeeKay86
Luke scares me.

Hello Ladies and Gents! I'm DeeKay86 and I'm seriously passionate about all things tech (not to mention a tonne of other things!)

15 hours ago, HighTechPoint said:

Nice review I also recently did a review of the Blackvue Dashcam which works out great the quality I think is better on the blackvue at night. 

Ah cool I'll have a look!