ubisoft killing the tom Clancy brand

HmmR

wtf i wrong with ubisoft !!!

i played rainbow six sige - disappointing

bought tom Clancy division - absolute garbage

,for god sake were is the variation in the enemies every fucking enemy boss is the same,all are fuckinn bullet sponges with almost the same weapon 

dont get me started on the god dam dark zone,fuckin have u even tested the fuckin roge and manhunt system its terrible and punishes you for fighting others and this fuckin game is marketed as a pvp,pve game!!!!

as a fan of tom clancy series i expect a griping story wind good to decent multiplayer but these two games are absolute garbage

tom clancy the divison is just another watch dog (hell they could have called it watch dogs 2 if they added hacking puzzles)

ok.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

I was really surprised when I heard The Division is a Tom Clancy's title. An RPG-fied post-apocalyptic third person looter-shooter with un-realistic bullet sponge-ey enemies? I never knew or played a Tom Clancy title like that.

I don't think The Division should be a Tom Clancy's title. The genre/focus of The Division was never the strength of any Tom Clancy titles as far as I know. Both TotalBiscuit and Angry Joe mentioned this in their videos.

The problem is that this is an nVidia product and scoring any nVidia product a "zero" is also highly predictive of the number of nVidia products the reviewer will receive for review in the future.

On 2015-01-28 at 5:24 PM, Victorious Secret said:

Only yours, you don't shitpost on the same level that we can, mainly because this thread is finally dead and should be locked.

On 2016-06-07 at 11:25 PM, patrickjp93 said:

I wasn't wrong. It's extremely rare that I am. I provided sources as well. Different devs can disagree. Further, we now have confirmed discrepancy from Twitter about he use of the pre-release 1080 driver in AMD's demo despite the release 1080 driver having been out a week prior.

On 2016-09-10 at 4:32 PM, Hikaru12 said:

You apparently haven't seen his responses to questions on YouTube. He is very condescending and aggressive in his comments with which there is little justification. He acts totally different in his videos. I don't necessarily care for this content style and there is nothing really unique about him or his channel. His endless dick jokes and toilet humor are annoying as well.

59 minutes ago, shadowbyte said:

I can't believe I clicked this.

R3X0i.jpg.8d106529d636e60ff945b5d1cfec87

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

Just now, Ddave said:

I can't believe I clicked this.

look at the channel name

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Rainbow Six Siege wasn't a horrible game and yes the enemies are almost literally bullet sponges but it was still fun to play even though it would take many tries on one level and blowing up some stuff was pretty cool too.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Who say The Division is garbage cant be take seriously. WatchDogs 2? Proof you dont know what you are talking about.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

2 hours ago, Praesi said:

Who say The Division is garbage cant be take seriously. WatchDogs 2? Proof you dont know what you are talking about.

i said the division is garbage and i still stick to my opinion,i have around 46hr in to the game

story is horrible (name atleast 2 characters from the story without googling it probably u cant cause the story is so boring)

im sure what im talking about

true the game looks amazing and the gun customizing is awesome but everything else is garbage.

Prove me wrong and ill delete my steam account

10 minutes ago, HmmR said:

i said the division is garbage and i still stick to my opinion,i have around 46hr in to the game

story is horrible (name atleast 2 characters from the story without googling it probably u cant cause the story is so boring)

im sure what im talking about

true the game looks amazing and the gun customizing is awesome but everything else is garbage.

Prove me wrong and ill delete my steam account

So you played a Game you think is garbage for 46h?

I think there is no need to waste anymore time on this "topic".

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Hey, hey, hey. I really liked Watch Dogs. Beat it like 3 times.

4 hours ago, impure said:

Hey, hey, hey. I really liked Watch Dogs. Beat it like 3 times.

Burn at the stake! ;)

lol i think every tom clancy game up until the division was complete garbage

been taking my time dark zone lvl 35 :)