Kyle getting copyright struck

Castdeath97

So Nintendo is at it again....

Goddamn it it's a two year gameplay, its free advertisement Nintendo why is it so hard to understand for you? It's been two years as well.

Wasn't nintendo, got struck by a random company with a random name. Still sad.

Sadly this means no live-streams from Kyle in youtube, so Booted is gone for the time.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

How do you even know it's from nintendo since he clearly mentions that it was a malicious report (and everyone should know that google doesn't even investigate any kind of report unless it's challenged which is what happened to another youtuber who had a blog wiped because of a false report) and I'm certain that the person making the claim would have been mentioned (and I do know in the past that those claiming copyright over a certain video have their name mentioned when you try to view said video).

Also as it was mentioned in that video, all content that was livestreamed on youtube is being moved over to twitch for the time being (with recorded footage from said streams being uploaded to youtube afterwards).

Yep. Saw that, how do you like that Nintendo fan boys, seeing the assholes ruin a legitimate channel?  

-------

Current Rig

-------

From what I understand, Nintendo goes after those that monetize videos based on gameplay of their games. An understandable, if (for lack of a better term atm) a bit of a dickhead move.

In this case however, the claim was apparently made by Akashic Records. I'm not really finding much about a corporation with that name (nearly exclusively religious jargon), though it is most probably a troll.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

Nintendo needs to understand one fucking thing. Youtuber's have followers. What he did is get there eye balls on their game. Its free advertising for Nintendo. They dont have to pay Kyle to play there stupid game. Now Kyle could tell all his followers not to buy Nintendo products, and Im sure many would listen. Nintendo needs to change its policy like now. This is not the first chancel they tried to fuck over. If they dont want the free advertising then fine, but at least issue a warning to the channel operator. Instead they choose to look like dicks to the people whom would potentially be customers. Well not this time Nintendo. I was honestly thinking at one point of buying a new DS. Well not any more.  

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

3 hours ago, demonix00 said:

How do you even know it's from nintendo since he clearly mentions that it was a malicious report (and everyone should know that google doesn't even investigate any kind of report unless it's challenged which is what happened to another youtuber who had a blog wiped because of a false report) and I'm certain that the person making the claim would have been mentioned (and I do know in the past that those claiming copyright over a certain video have their name mentioned when you try to view said video).

Also as it was mentioned in that video, all content that was livestreamed on youtube is being moved over to twitch for the time being (with recorded footage from said streams being uploaded to youtube afterwards).

Yeah that could be possible, though Nintendo has a track record for it.

Pascal laptops guide

1 hour ago, Zodiark1593 said:

From what I understand, Nintendo goes after those that monetize videos based on gameplay of their games. An understandable, if (for lack of a better term atm) a bit of a dickhead move.

In this case however, the claim was apparently made by Akashic Records. I'm not really finding much about a corporation with that name (nearly exclusively religious jargon), though it is most probably a troll.

Good spot, and yeah I can't find this dumb company anywhere.

Pascal laptops guide

12 hours ago, Donut417 said:

Nintendo needs to understand one fucking thing. Youtuber's have followers. What he did is get there eye balls on their game. Its free advertising for Nintendo. They dont have to pay Kyle to play there stupid game. Now Kyle could tell all his followers not to buy Nintendo products, and Im sure many would listen. Nintendo needs to change its policy like now. This is not the first chancel they tried to fuck over. If they dont want the free advertising then fine, but at least issue a warning to the channel operator. Instead they choose to look like dicks to the people whom would potentially be customers. Well not this time Nintendo. I was honestly thinking at one point of buying a new DS. Well not any more.  

Read the message that Youtube gives you, wasn't Nintendo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivkAJCKc8tI&list=PLwsJLJOYmFPZXOUFGQ6atC0aV76HQk1Ri&index=1

If you want to hate on Nintendo for not allowing LPers to monetize on gameplay of their games, by all means, I've no problem there. To hate on Nintendo for this instance where there is no evidence they were involved, I disagree with.

Edited by Zodiark1593
Wrong word used

My eyes see the past…

8 hours ago, Zodiark1593 said:

Read the message that Youtube gives you, wasn't Nintendo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivkAJCKc8tI&list=PLwsJLJOYmFPZXOUFGQ6atC0aV76HQk1Ri&index=1

If you want to hate on Nintendo for not allowing LPers to monetize on gameplay of their games, by all means, I've no problem there. To hate on Youtube for this instance where there is no evidence they were involved, I disagree with.

If you actually read my post, I did not say anything about hating youtube. The only reason to hate youtube is they give shit support. Besides that fact, as I identified in my post its an issue with Nintendo's policy on treating LPers like shit. However, as Kyle has stated he will have to move all his live streaming to Twitch. So this will in fact hurt youtube to an extent as less people may use youtube to watch content. Which is less people to watch ads, which in turn is less ad revenue. 

I couldn't agree more when Kyle says the fair use system is broken to shit.

I've had videos on my old YouTube channel get taken down like 6 months later because I used a song in them that falls under the category of fair use. YouTube NEEDS to get on this.

(P.S: I HATE VISO MUSIC!!!)

Want to build yourself a NAS? Check here!

21 hours ago, Castdeath97 said:

So Nintendo is at it again....

Goddamn it it's a two year gameplay, its free advertisement Nintendo why is it so hard to understand for you? It's been two years as well.

Wasn't nintendo, got struck by a random company with a random name. Still sad.

Sadly this means no live-streams from Kyle in youtube, so Booted is gone for the time.

How do you know it wasnt a company working on behalf of Nintendo?. Im sure it was. Nintendo does not allow streaming of there games unless you pay them. I know Ive read the agreement somewhere on the Internets. You have to pay them a portion of your ad revenue or they will do this shit. 

2 hours ago, Donut417 said:

If you actually read my post, I did not say anything about hating youtube. The only reason to hate youtube is they give shit support. Besides that fact, as I identified in my post its an issue with Nintendo's policy on treating LPers like shit. However, as Kyle has stated he will have to move all his live streaming to Twitch. So this will in fact hurt youtube to an extent as less people may use youtube to watch content. Which is less people to watch ads, which in turn is less ad revenue. 

Typo on my part. I meant to say Nintendo, not Youtube. Corrected my post above.

My eyes see the past…

1 hour ago, Donut417 said:

How do you know it wasnt a company working on behalf of Nintendo?. Im sure it was. Nintendo does not allow streaming of there games unless you pay them. I know Ive read the agreement somewhere on the Internets. You have to pay them a portion of your ad revenue or they will do this shit. 

Still no way of assuming they are working in Nintendo's behalf, could be anything as far as I know. 

Pascal laptops guide