can anyone tell me where to find 2016 graphic cards, and where to find water cooling parts in the us. I am finding it difficult to find places to shop . a couple sites have some parts but without looking up the parts I have no idea what they are due to no picture, I think part picker is one of these sites. I am also looking for specialty parts like motors to make things open and close,lift up and down ect. any help will be greatly appreciated

4 minutes ago, creativecasemod420 said:

I have no idea what they are due to no picture

well there's always some search engine you could use to find exactly how it looks like

4 minutes ago, creativecasemod420 said:

specialty parts like motors to make things open and close,lift up and down ect.

your best bet would be hobby shops, not computer shops

-sigh- feeling like I'm being too negative lately

I did they had nothing ,even checked online but being that I don't know the name of parts its proving difficult to find and a 100 dollar 2 inch actuator that lifts 200 lbs isn't something I need lol, just need scaled down parts to make a custom motorized case. both for pc but also custom ps4 and xbox 1 console cases.

For PC parts you can start with PCPartPicket, or just Newegg. I probably look from Amazon those motors and when I find good model names, use them to search for local shops or alternative sellers.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I watched a video where linus I think didn't recommend newegg, however atm that's all I can find that gives a description with the picture of the actual item. pcpartpicker is just not for me as I can not see the part amazon is alright but im disappointed in how it searches out items, if they could make it as simple as newegg and ebay I imagine it would be a great site .

7 minutes ago, creativecasemod420 said:

I watched a video where linus I think didn't recommend newegg, however atm that's all I can find that gives a description with the picture of the actual item. pcpartpicker is just not for me as I can not see the part amazon is alright but im disappointed in how it searches out items, if they could make it as simple as newegg and ebay I imagine it would be a great site .

Well, Linus is Canadian and Newegg is US store with Canada side office. Plus Linus has worked for their biggest Canadian rival, NCIX.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I thought so, I see some ncix vids with him in it then linus tech vids and a older one where it must have been his first vid cuz he did a hrible job and looked young. I have ordered from new egg best thing about them is I get everything in less then 24 hours when I order.