Still no graphics card

spoder-man

Its  been 3 months after i built this baby.
I still dont have a descrete GPU.

been playing Dota 2 with this since.

#StillLooking

#StillSavingFor IDon'ntKnowWhat

Capture.PNG

ma spoder senz iz tingling...

750Ti? Maybe even a 950 for your system.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Though I would consider upgrading the CPU to a i3/i5 if you plan on going for some open world or newer more CPU intensive games.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

I'd say, get a 980 ti, should fit your needs

/jk

If you're only gonna be playing dota I wouldn't even buy a discrete GPU but if you are planning to, I'd wait for the new GPUs to be released, they seem promising when it comes to the low budget cards (with like, 0 power consumption at all).

Someone once said: "Having a rollercoaster on a PC would be epic"

So threw a rollercoaster on my K'nex PC: Project Dragon Khan- K'nex rollercoaster PC build

17 minutes ago, spoder-man said:

Its  been 3 months after i built this baby.
I still dont have a descrete GPU.

been playing Dota 2 with this since.

#StillLooking

#StillSavingFor IDon'ntKnowWhat

Capture.PNG

750Ti?

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

I'm really tired of hearing everyone say "wait for the new GPU's". I know they're coming out this year (keeping in mind unveiling date and actual available to buy from retailer date is not the same thing), but I mean honestly what's the point with this system. The OP can get a GPU that will pair well with this build now, and there's a good chance that the lower end GPU's of the next gen won't be released until next year anyway. I recommend 750 Ti or R9 380 if you want a little more power.

I´d aim for a GTX950, because for the more modern chip you get. H.265 4KBR you never know what you are going to end up with. And a GTX950 is a good notch faster. I´ve got a GTX750Ti here in a PC... was good at the time and still does it here but I´d not buy it anymore in 2016.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

idd go for the 950 aswell, where i live its only about 30ish dollars more for a 950.

and with that i would look at overclocking dat g3258 :P

CPU: 6700k 4.6Ghz GPU: MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X MB: MSI Gaming M5 PSU: Evga 750 G2 Case: Phanteks EVOLV 

2 minutes ago, Spectrez said:

idd go for the 950 aswell, where i live its only about 30ish dollars more for a 950.

and with that i would look at overclocking dat g3258 :P

I did overclock. i have it at 3.9ghz with OC genie.

6 minutes ago, Najuno said:

I´d aim for a GTX950, because for the more modern chip you get. H.265 4KBR you never know what you are going to end up with. And a GTX950 is a good notch faster. I´ve got a GTX750Ti here in a PC... was good at the time and still does it here but I´d not buy it anymore in 2016.

12 minutes ago, adamjp said:

I'm really tired of hearing everyone say "wait for the new GPU's". I know they're coming out this year (keeping in mind unveiling date and actual available to buy from retailer date is not the same thing), but I mean honestly what's the point with this system. The OP can get a GPU that will pair well with this build now, and there's a good chance that the lower end GPU's of the next gen won't be released until next year anyway. I recommend 750 Ti or R9 380 if you want a little more power.

Nanjuno;adajp,

i actually was following the prices of the 960. and the 380.
They have very slight difference in prices(at least here) but still a bit i can't afford by now.

Im kind of undecided between the two and regarding the 960, im undecided as well between 4gb and 2 gb.

----will consider lower gpus that can play new games at normal settings and hopefully where i can save money.

ma spoder senz iz tingling...

2 hours ago, spoder-man said:

Nanjuno;adajp,

They have very slight difference in prices(at least here) but still a bit i can't afford by now.

Im kind of undecided between the two and regarding the 960, im undecided as well between 4gb and 2 gb.

----will consider lower gpus that can play new games at normal settings and hopefully where i can save money.

Well for 1080p the GTX960 or R9 380 are solod choices, if you don´t mind to wait a bit longer you could pull the trigger on one of those. If you don´t need any of the GTX960 features, if it´s just gaming you´re looking for I´d go for the R9 380 because it is a bit faster in most cases.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

3 hours ago, spoder-man said:

Nanjuno;adajp,

I don't generally recommend 960 because I've never been impressed with the way they hampered the memory bus. As a previous owner of a 760, it was a much better card in it's generation and the 960 does not give nearly enough of a step up. However, if you are going to spend the money on a 380 or 960, I recommend going for the 4 GB model as it will give you much more capability to run games now and in the future. 2 GB just doesn't really cut it for 1080p on AAA games anymore because they are just getting more and more VRAM hungry. If it weren't for the RAM issue, I'd probably still be running my 760.