Razer molten naga problem

Anarchy Rose

Hiya guys :),
I would be really grateful if someone would help me with my problem, and the problem is that Ive got Razer Molten Naga for few years already.
Few days ago while I was on my laptop the my mouse started to lagg heavily and its sensitivity was fked up. After 3 minutes of lagging it stopped moving at all even though it was still glowing and i could still left and right click normally, but the cursor wouldnt move at all. The next day I plugged it in and it worked normally for around 5 minutes and after that it just started to do the same thing and then the cursor didnt respond at all. basically same thing today. I asked razer support for help but they did nothing. I checked to update any driver and tried uninstalling razer synapsis. nothing worked. In control panel it says the mouse is working fine, but its not! 
I would be massively thankful for any kind of help and suggestions c: 

have you tried it on other PCs?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

4 minutes ago, Enderman said:

have you tried it on other PCs?

nah man i did not :/ 

Just now, Anarchy Rose said:

nah man i did not :/ 

try it on another machine

if it still does the thing then your mouse is broken and you need to buy a new one

this time dont buy any razer crap, get a good quality mouse that will last decades

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I just tried it on me mates laptop and it works perfect for 4 minutes then the cursor starts being less responsive and 60 seconds laters stops responding at all.
SOMEONE PLEASE HELP :/ 

• 3 months later...

Perhaps this could help.

I found it recently when searching for a fix for my Razer Naga 2014 which was having mousewheel jumping. Only managed a partial fix, need super glue

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs