Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Gameplay Leaks

aj101202

First Gameplay from the new Forza Motorsport 6: Apex  has been leaked, video below:

original Artical: 

http://www.eteknix.com/forza-motorsport-6-apex-gameplay-leaks/

Its looking good they only ran at not too high res in the vid and seems to be smooth.  i cant wait to play it haven't played forza since number 3 whats you guys opinions?   

My PC specs are CPU: 6700k @4.7Ghz Ram: 16GB Corsair RGB Pro GPU: RTX 2070  PSU: RM650 CPU cooler: corsair H150 Case: corsair Motherboard: ASUS Z270 Pro SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 EVOand SK Hynix 1TB

Looks good, I have been hoping for Forza to come to PC for a long time hope it turns out good.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

"Leaked"

That looked too well put together and deliberately made to show off settings, menus, cars, weather effects ect.

And the source? Screams made up account made to try and get the video / pictures go viral.

Excited for a game like Forza/Gran Turismo to finally be on PC. All the rest of the PC racing games seem to either be super serious racing simulators like Project Cars, or super casual like the Need for Speed games. I'm excited for a game that lets me build up my collection of all kinds of cars, from the Honda Civic to actual race cars, but still have some aspects of simulation in terms of gameplay/racing/career.

It looks okay. Hopefully at a higher resolution and with more details turned up the game can match the realism of other racing games. I hope they don't take away anymore customizations options like they did on Forza 4. Thanks for the share! 

6 minutes ago, -BirdiE- said:

Excited for a game like Forza/Gran Turismo to finally be on PC. All the rest of the PC racing games seem to either be super serious racing simulators like Project Cars, or super casual like the Need for Speed games. I'm excited for a game that lets me build up my collection of all kinds of cars, from the Honda Civic to actual race cars, but still have some aspects of simulation in terms of gameplay/racing/career.

I call them arcade sims, a nice mix of both. I loved PGR 3 and 4 it was easy it pick up and had "realistic" driving but not crazy.

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

I always like the Forza series on Xbox. I am looking forward to forza coming to PC just hope MS does not let it down with with the Windows Store and it being UWP also hoping free to play wont ruin it either.

The one thing I dislike is the sound, it is too over the top and exaggerated.

When I make a post, unless I am the original poster or ask for a reply, don't bother replying or quoting me because I don't read them.