(US - Amazon) - PNY 512GB SD Card, $200 and lower

Tocsin_786

all the models are on sale but the 512 gb model is a good deal at $200 off. Its great for recording uncompressed 4k video. 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WWBCS1Y/ref=twister_B00X0VL4FG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

21 minutes ago, Tocsin_786 said:

all the models are on sale but the 512 gb model is a good deal at $200 off. Its great for recording uncompressed 4k video. 

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00WWBCS1Y/ref=twister_B00X0VL4FG?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

PNY SD Card = Sketchy AF

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

25 minutes ago, Tie Lightning said:

PNY SD Card = Sketchy AF

care to explain? ive never had PNY products fail on me. not my ssd or gpu i had.

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

10 minutes ago, Tocsin_786 said:

care to explain? ive never had PNY products fail on me. not my ssd or gpu i had.

PNY GPUs are aight cause they were primarily a GPU company....Then they decided to expand to memory and such and as a result arent up to the quality standards as say Samsung, Sony, ADATA, etc....So IMO PNY memory products are a greater risk

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

9 hours ago, Tocsin_786 said:

I had a 128gb flash drive die after a few weeks.  Couldn't get them to respond for replacement until i found some executive email and tech support called got another sent and it died a couple weeks later.  Shortly after i ordered the original New egg reviews tanked in it as lots of people had same issue.

I have a ssd in my daughters computer that doesn't get used that much.  I can't say that it was the ssd fault.  But it kind of wouldn't boot put the mechanical i had in before and booted up

Reloaded Windows and has been fine.  But can't remember how long it's been since pc is just over a year old

I guess I am lucky .I have always had good luck with PNY Products... They tended to be a Little more expensive but they had held up pretty well. The flash drives have been on sale a lot lately so I have picked up a couple of the turbos and they work great.. Fast and functional. Pretty much all I ever asked .

Oh And made in SoCal so the whole made in America thing is good for feeding a fellow countryman.

On 3/15/2016 at 11:45 AM, maulemall said:

Or anecdotal experience means almost nothing, either positive or negative.

1 hour ago, JoeyDM said:

Or anecdotal experience means almost nothing, either positive or negative.

Of course if you wish to look at It that way then each and every posters experience means absolutely nothing.

So Linus can actually do away with the boards and the videos.

To everyone who has ever posted... QUIT WASTING OUR TIME. It means nothing positive or negative.

Just now, maulemall said:

Yeah. I would agree with the first line. Experience with products means very little. Testing is king.

Just now, JoeyDM said:

Yeah. I would agree with the first line. Experience with products means very little. Testing is king.

I'm sorry but your post means almost nothing, either positive or negative