Positive Pressure or nah?

nichtJust

Simple question:

I am using Antec TrueQuiet 140mm(red arrows) a be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 (green arrow) and a Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme Core which has 3 open air style fans(purple arrow)

So I was wondering if this fan setup is any good or if I should add/remove some case fans?

You can also leave thoughts on the case fans since I haven't purchased them already:D

But just to notice they did very good on spcr if you read the final thoughts http://www.silentpcreview.com/article1346-page6.html.

Thank you already :)

78b.jpg.b33672738820bc0d8da12da8aa72dd56

What do the purple arrows mean? Is that for the graphics card? The Zotac card will suck in air through the bottom and then blow it out.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

The GPU air will be pushed into the case out of the sides of the cooler if you're using an open style (aftermarket) cooler, so it won't be going down.

I would also take the larger HDD cage out if you're not using it, so the air can move more freely. You also won't need three intake fans, but it's fine to use. You just need at least one in the front and one in the back. You could test temp differences with each fan config if you want, but I find one in the front and one in the back is good enough for single GPU setups.

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

What do the purple arrows mean? Is that for the graphics card? The Zotac card will suck in air through the bottom and then blow it out.

http://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/4096MB-ZOTAC-GeForce-GTX-970-AMP--Extreme-Core-Edition-Aktiv-PCIe-3-0-x16_991937.html

If this Zotac does it too then I'm sorry I messed it up and the arrows need to be turned 180°

looks good

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

maybe you could put the fan on the bottom as an exhaust on the top but it wouldn't really make a difference either way

22 hours ago, nichtJust said:

http://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/4096MB-ZOTAC-GeForce-GTX-970-AMP--Extreme-Core-Edition-Aktiv-PCIe-3-0-x16_991937.html

If this Zotac does it too then I'm sorry I messed it up and the arrows need to be turned 180°

ALL GPUs suck air in with fans. It differs only where air goes after that. Open air ones push it out from all open sides. Stock (blowers) push it out from rear.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv