Cooling without radiator or fans

I have a specific build idea in my head and know roughly what I want to do. I won't really explain the build because it's not that important.

In the build, I won't be able to have airflow, so I need another way to cool my rig. I thought about liquid cooling, but everything I saw so far is with a radiator and usually fans. It'll definitely build up temperature inside the case. I can't/don't want to put the radiator outside of the build because it would destroy the aesthetics of it. Is there any way to have a cooling system completely inside the case and without airflow? Is a system that works like a fridge possible? What's it called?

A refrigerator has a fan, you know. 

Basically, no. You need some form of airflow to move heat away from components if you're willing to have radiators that can (kind of) work passively. 

1 minute ago, Tombu said:

I have a specific build idea in my head and know roughly what I want to do. I won't really explain the build because it's not that important.

In the build, I won't be able to have airflow, so I need another way to cool my rig. I thought about liquid cooling, but everything I saw so far is with a radiator and usually fans. It'll definitely build up temperature inside the case. I can't/don't want to put the radiator outside of the build because it would destroy the aesthetics of it. Is there any way to have a cooling system completely inside the case and without airflow? Is a system that works like a fridge possible? What's it called?

Well, honestly this is first grade science. If you have a box and there is an endless amount of heat generating inside.... How do you get the heat out? Even refrigerators have fans/radiators on the outside to suck the heat out. So either you have fans that suck the heat out from the box or you have a heat inside the box. Lol, I cannot explain it any simpler.

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

Post a pic of what your case looks like, you said a radiator would ruin the aesthetics of the case so let me see the case and maybe I can come up with something. 

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

lol are you trying to defeat physics or something

unless you make a completely passive build with custom heatpipes to transfer the heat to the case like this  AMD%20Trinity%20APU%20in%20Silent%20PC.j

then no its no possible

btw this is a really low power PC, not a gaming PC

and a fridge has compressor, not a fan, a compressor is much louder than a fan and only works for really low heat generating objects

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Ok, with the heat building up in the system wasn't properly thought through (I was just trying to get the point across that I don't want fans. Damn physics.

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

and a fridge has compressor, not a fan, a compressor is much louder than a fan and only works for really low heat generating objects

Yes, a fridge has a compressor and no fan, that's why I want something similar. The loudness is not suche a big factor for me (unless it's really loud).

An air conditioner is similar to a fridge (both use compressors to cool) and they work for more than really low heat generating objects (humans).

6 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

Post a pic of what your case looks like, you said a radiator would ruin the aesthetics of the case so let me see the case and maybe I can come up with something. 

Similar to a big piece of acrylic glass. I don't want to cut into the glass (I have to a little bit for the I/O parts), and a big fan on one side would make the design idea senseless. I have not yet build the case. With a normal case, I'd probably would just get an air cooling system (what I have in my normal case at the moment) or liquid cooling with a radiator.