The best antivirus solution

So avast! and malwarebytes seem to be the best solutions..

I kinda dropped avast! coz a couple of my pals said it could fuck up my computer.. But when I ask how.. All i get if .  . . 'I just know it can fuck you up!'

So avast! and malwarebytes seem to be the best solutions..

I kinda dropped avast! coz a couple of my pals said it could fuck up my computer.. But when I ask how.. All i get if .  . . 'I just know it can fuck you up!'

No software is perfect and issues can come about. This goes with any software that's been written. Also please put swear words like that into stars. The CoC doesn't allow excessive vulgar language.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I am using Nod32 and loving it but its not free.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

If you decide to install it again, you should see Advanced installation somewhere. It'll allow you to remove what you don't want and do some other config options.

Btw I do not know why I never thought of that... If i am gonna do comodoagain.. i will try that out..

I have alot about it!! But I have never really tried it.. Have you?

I've been using MSE since 1+ year and don't intent to change anytime soon.

PC in Profile

I am using Nod32 and loving it but its not free.

I have only good memories from NOD32. That stuff was brilliant. I would still use it if I didn't get F-Secure for free. NOD32>>F-Secure

BitDefender is the best rated, MSE has the lowest protection, The best free one would be Avast! or AVG. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7 1.3v  with a Corsair H80 w/Dual SP120s - Motherboard: MSI Z97 gaming 5 - RAM: 4x4 G.Skill Ripjaws X @ 1600 - GPU: Dual PowerColour R9 290- SSD: Samsung NVME SM951 256GB-- PSU: Corsair RM 1000  - Case: NZXT H440 Black/red - Keyboard: Coolermaster CM storm Quickfire TK, Cherry MX blues - Mouse: Logitech G502 - Heaphones: Beyerdynamic DT 770 - Monitors: 3x VE248H Eyefinity 1080P -  Phone: iPhone 6S Plus               Please post your specifications in your post, signature or even better, system page on your profile!

No software is perfect and issues can come about. This goes with any software that's been written. Also please put swear words like that into stars. The CoC doesn't allow excessive vulgar language.

My bad.. Did not know that.. i will refrain from it..

The way they put it.. It was like it was 100% getting boned probabality.. I know software is no perfect.. Coming from a developer, I understand how  hard it is to make them work almost perfect. :)