MOBO that can be watercooled

What is the cheapest alternitave to something like a MSI X99A SLI Plus (LGA2011-3) that EK sells waterblocks for the VRM's? (or would it be ridiculously priced.) Preferred color is black or black and blue

Breaking things 1 day at a time

There are motherboards that offer conduits and threaded holes where you can put pipe fittings. Not sure that it would be worth it to go with an EK waterblock made specifically for a single motherboard (not heard of that actually being a thing - they all have different mounting points)

If this is for aesthetic purposes, then great. If it's actually for the purposes of keeping the VRMs cool, I wouldn't bother - The passive heatsink on my motherboard's power stage kept cool and stable even with the CPU cranked to 5GHz.

1 minute ago, KemoKa said:

There are motherboards that offer conduits and threaded holes where you can put pipe fittings. Not sure that it would be worth it to go with an EK waterblock made specifically for a single motherboard (not heard of that actually being a thing - they all have different mounting points)

If this is for aesthetic purposes, then great. If it's actually for the purposes of keeping the VRMs cool, I wouldn't bother - The passive heatsink on my motherboard's power stage kept cool and stable even with the CPU cranked to 5GHz.

Ok. Im used to hot AMD boards, so thats why

2 minutes ago, TubsAlwaysWIns said:

Ok. Im used to hot AMD boards, so thats why

Lol, X99 boards are a similar beast, but at the very least they have the common sense to actually put big 10 or 12-phase power stages with good heatsinks on them instead of relying on the bare minimum - many AMD boards have fried that way xD

26 minutes ago, KemoKa said:

Lol, X99 boards are a similar beast, but at the very least they have the common sense to actually put big 10 or 12-phase power stages with good heatsinks on them instead of relying on the bare minimum - many AMD boards have fried that way xD

lol ok. Ive got a ghetto fan solution right now