Teclast X3 Pro Ultrabook Tablet PC - Microsoft Surface Killer?

Hello guys, I just came across this tablet/ultrabook and wanted to ask your opinion since there are no reviews around, yet.

Specs:

• Genuine Windows 10 Home OS: The Latest system makes you work and entertain with more excellent interface, compatibility and running effect
  • 11.6 inch large screen: With 1920 x 1080 resolution IPS screen, 178 wide angle offering good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web, supports Stylus pen touch
  • CPU: With Skylake architecture and 14nm technology, Intel Core M3-6Y30 (up to 2.2GHz) 64 bits processor gets obvious better performance than last generation CPU
  • GPU: Intel HD Graphics 515 processor is better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation, it also supports DirectX11 special game effect which makes you have vivid gaming experience
  • RAM + ROM: 8GB + 128GB SSD super large storage offers ultra-fast surfing online, video playing and 3D gaming experience enhanced with LPDDR3 memory which makes all applications faster and has lower power consumption saving, it will suit your all needs for work, study or play
  • TF card: Up to 128GB (not included)
  • 9000mAh battery: Can meet the current, power and the temperature and increase the performance dynamically
  • Main functions: Support WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, OTG, HDMI, USB3.0, etc.
  • Note: the keyboard and stylus pen are not included in package

Pictures

eS0JkZq.jpg

So, what do you guys think? Can we even compare it to the Microsoft Surface?

I am the one who knocks.

Looks interesting.
not sure if it's a Surface killer.

Win 10 Pro 64bit| Intel i5-4670k| Corsair H100i| ASUS Maximus VI GENE| 2x8GB PC3-14900 Corsair Vengeance Pro Red| MSI GeForce GTX 1070 | SanDisk 240GB Extreme Pro SSD| WD 3TB Red | WD Black 3tb | Corsair Obsidian 350D| Corsair AX760 | Dust |

On 3/9/2016 at 8:06 PM, GeekThief said:

Looks interesting.
not sure if it's a Surface killer.

Yeah.. well, it depends on how much it'll end up costing..

I am the one who knocks.

• 2 months later...

Looks like it finally came out on websites like geekbuying

Here's a first look video from them:

Not too bad even if it doesn't look exactly like in the previous photos.

I am the one who knocks.