Constant restarts every now and then. Pretty frequent.

My PC has been constantly restarting on it's own. Shutting down out of nowhere and restarting. Even to the point where it gets stuck just restarting and isn't able to boot. Happens during normal usage and even during streaming, gaming and rendering. Temps are fine. I was told to try booting into safe mode to see if the problem persists. Yup, even in safe mode. Was told to do a clean install of Windows. Yup, still happens. Tried updating BIOS and still happens. It is not a problem with my drives. Seems to be a hardware problem but dunno what it is. The PSU seems to be fine for the most part. Memory is also not a problem. Also, I'm getting this after updating BIOS (See image). I still get the same thing after pressing Ctrl+Alt+Del

Specs:

ASrock 970 Extreme3 R2.0

AMD FX-6300

Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB

Kingston 60GB SSD

Toshiba 1TB HDD

Sapphire Radeon R9 270x 4GB

image.jpg

Have you ever overclocked the FX 6300? I remember having a problem similar to this and eventually found out that it was caused by a shift in the voltage from my overclock. Try checking that?

~~ Intel Xeon E5-2696 v4, Asus X99-A II, Adata 2x8 GB, EVGA GTX 980Ti FTW, InWin 303, Dell U3415W~~

1 minute ago, VeeTeePee said:

Have you ever overclocked the FX 6300? I remember having a problem similar to this and eventually found out that it was caused by a shift in the voltage from my overclock. Try checking that?

I think I changed the voltage and clock speed a little but after that I I loaded the UEFI defaults so back to normal 

My first course of action would be to undo any and all overclocks and make sure the RAM, CPU and GPU are all running at their default factory speeds.

Should problems persist then I would run Memtest86 overnight to see if it finds any errors.

If that checks out fine I'd try another HDD with a clean install of Windows.

Reinstall windows, fam.

Also, why is your waffle shiny?

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

1 hour ago, FruitBasketSilex said:

Reinstall windows, fam.

Also, why is your waffle shiny?

Yup, already did that as stated above.

Cause it's glistening with the amount of fabulousness in it 

2 hours ago, Snadzies said:

My first course of action would be to undo any and all overclocks and make sure the RAM, CPU and GPU are all running at their default factory speeds.

Should problems persist then I would run Memtest86 overnight to see if it finds any errors.

If that checks out fine I'd try another HDD with a clean install of Windows.

All overclocks have been undone by setting BIOS to default. I'll try Memtest86 and check and get back to you 

28 minutes ago, ShinyWaffles11 said:

All overclocks have been undone by setting BIOS to default. I'll try Memtest86 and check and get back to you 

Well, I would if I could fix this (See image) cause it won't let me boot 

image.jpeg

1 minute ago, ShinyWaffles11 said:

Well, I would if I could fix this (See image) cause it won't let me boot 

image.jpeg

Disassemble and reassemble your computer.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

12 hours ago, FruitBasketSilex said:

Disassemble and reassemble your computer.

Yup, I actually did that. It's actually already solved. Turns out my motherboard was the one causing all these problems. Many people who owned the ASrock 970 Extreme3 R2.0 had the same issues. But thanks anyway, mate