Old girl problems

Bajantechnician

So, @kerfurfulsnitz @Benji_w

kerfurfulsnitz,

hi

so same girl, but heres the ting

ever since she found out, its been kinda keeping each other at bay

So the first week after she found out, she AND i trid to avoid each other. (literally no exchange of talk)

2nd week, kinda avoided, but didnt really care if in others presence( in my perspective), kinda talked, only hi, hey

3rd week, mostly stopped avoiding. still didnt really talk. got more frequent hi, hey, yo, sup, ayo(me)

4th week, no avoiding. more simple sentences

5th week, awarkwarndess gone. more talking, basicly 65% normal convos

6th week, ( this week) no awarkwardness whatsoever, almost like we forgot about it. convos getting back to 80%

but even though we talk, we dont talk much, and I can tell, that she seems me in a different light, possibly, like, oh, here comes the guy who likes me. how do i know if hes stopped.

Anyways. I wanna see if we can start over, and get rid of the remaining like 5% awarkwardness. Shold i just talk to her about it? or .......

also side not.

some jrs in my math(same grade as her) were alking shit about her. should i tell her about that? they were like(" [insert name here] is esbian, did you know? she kissed a girl today" I was liek STFU, you gonna judge people? thy shut up, and the 2 people and I havent talked for literally 2 months, not like i would want to talk to them. :/

sorry for the life story essay, but thanks for the help and support, past and present

2 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

bump

Quit bumping. If people don't respond its because they're busy or don't care to reply.

But I don't know the whole story so whatever. Sounds like you two are becoming more of friends again. Remember keep your emotions and attachments in check. That's all I can say for yee.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

7 minutes ago, Ramamataz said:

Quit bumping. If people don't respond its because they're busy or don't care to reply.

But I don't know the whole story so whatever. Sounds like you two are becoming more of friends again. Remember keep your emotions and attachments in check. That's all I can say for yee.

ill be fine with being friends,im fact, i wanna be friends, but the thing is, i fell like were become less than FRIENDS

ill stop bumping.

emotions and attachements?

yee?

Just now, Bajantechnician said:

ill be fine with being friends,im fact, i wanna be friends, but the thing is, i fell like were become less than FRIENDS

ill stop bumping.

emotions and attachements?

yee?

Sure your friends. But as or from my case of emotions and attachments. But once you see someone one as a potential partner, it makes you see them like that deep down, even if your friends, deep down you want to be with said person. Or am simply bullshitting cause I can't get over a girl, i loved dearly and so did she to me. That is what i meant as emotions and attachments, they tend to come back and surface.

But anyway, hmmmm maybe she wants to hang out with other people you know? I mean you can also hang out with other people too you know? Maybe she doesn't want to be bothered for a bit by you or something I don't know.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Just now, Ramamataz said:

Sure your friends. But as or from my case of emotions and attachments. But once you see someone one as a potential partner, it makes you see them like that deep down, even if your friends, deep down you want to be with said person. Or am simply bullshitting cause I can't get over a girl, i loved dearly and so did she to me. That is what i meant as emotions and attachments, they tend to come back and surface.

But anyway, hmmmm maybe she wants to hang out with other people you know? I mean you can also hang out with other people too you know? Maybe she doesn't want to be bothered for a bit by you or something I don't know.

can you reword "deep down you want to be with said person. Or am simply bullshitting cause I can't get over a girl, i loved dearly and so did she to me. That is what i meant as emotions and attachments, they tend to come back and surface."

"But once you see someone one as a potential partner, it makes you see them like that deep down, even if your friends,"

Thats true. its been like 2 months, but the thing is somethimes, we talk, and ill see her, and ill think. "shes so pretty", or "shes still cute" stuff like that.

"But anyway, hmmmm maybe she wants to hang out with other people you know? I mean you can also hang out with other people too you know? Maybe she doesn't want to be bothered for a bit by you or something I don't know."

thats true.

I do know that im a nice, kind person, but the thing is i know that sometimes i get really ammoying, by being really nice.

for example,

"you want ice cream"

"naw thanks tho"

you sure"

"yeah"

"you positive"

"YES"

basicly im trying to be so nice, it gets annoying. also, i know i text people alot. I was told i was really "clingy", by a mutual friend.

basicly mutual friend told me that she said that i was clingy

1 hour ago, Bajantechnician said:

Anyways. I wanna see if we can start over, and get rid of the remaining like 5% awkwardness. Should i just talk to her about it? or .......

I'm exhausted, irritable, and a bit busy, so I probably won't be of much use to you, but I'll try anyway.

I wouldn't talk to her about it. It shows that you've been thinking a lot about it and that you still clearly have feelings for her. I don't think she'll take that in a positive way (she might currently be thinking you have accepted the fact that she doesn't like you and have moved on, but if you talk to her about it that will change her mind.) Just keep acting normal. I'm sure this awkwardness will subside soon. 

Sorry for the probably barely comprehensible, worthless post. Like I said, I'm exhausted, so my overall usefulness is very low. I mean, it's usually fairly low, but it's currently much lower. I need sleep.

Just now, kerfurfulsnitz said:

I'm exhausted, irritable, and a bit busy, so I probably won't be of much use to you, but I'll try anyway.

I wouldn't talk to her about it. It shows that you've been thinking a lot about it and that you still clearly have feelings for her. I don't think she'll take that in a positive way (she might currently be thinking you have accepted the fact that she doesn't like you and have moved on, but if you talk to her about it that will change her mind.) Just keep acting normal. I'm sure this awkwardness will subside soon. 

Sorry for the probably barely comprehensible, worthless post. Like I said, I'm exhausted, so my overall usefulness is very low. I mean, it's usually fairly low, but it's currently much lower. I need sleep.

lol, alright.

Thanks.

What if i tell her about being just friend though?

nothing more than that?

get some sleep man :)

i need it too. 12 am

Just now, Bajantechnician said:

What if i tell her about being just friend though?

nothing more than that?

get some sleep man :)

i need it too. 12 am

I guess reassuring her that you just want to be friends is fine, but you probably shouldn't take advice from a sleep deprived person.

I will.... eventually.... I'm probably going to be awake for another 20 hours getting work done. 

56dfda90b941f_Itdoes.png.0cb8da06ad38092

Advice for OP - Learn to live without leaning so strongly on others. People who you like don't have to like you back, and everything will be better once you stop developing feelings for every random person you fancy.

Linus is my fetish.

8 minutes ago, Bhav said:

Advice for OP - Learn to live without leaning so strongly on others. People who you like don't have to like you back, and everything will be better once you stop developing feelings for every random person you fancy.

just wanna be friends tho.....

literally 1st person in high school

been 6 months since school started.

and ivestopped liking her, but its still got a wierd air

Talk to her about it. She's no friend if she defriends you because you like her. You will only make your lives miserable by keeping it a secret. If you just want to be friends, express that to her directly. Don't let confusion sweep you both off your feet.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

51 minutes ago, Albatross said:

Talk to her about it. She's no friend if she defriends you because you like her. You will only make your lives miserable by keeping it a secret. If you just want to be friends, express that to her directly. Don't let confusion sweep you both off your feet.

So, to clarify, tell/ask her about it?

3 hours ago, Bajantechnician said:

So, to clarify, tell/ask her about it?

Walk up to her and tell her you want to talk about the subject. If you still like her, include that but state you just want to be friends. If you don't like her like that anymore, express that and make sure you make it clear you just want to be friends but just want this out of the way for the sake of your friendship.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

27 minutes ago, Albatross said:

Walk up to her and tell her you want to talk about the subject. If you still like her, include that but state you just want to be friends. If you don't like her like that anymore, express that and make sure you make it clear you just want to be friends but just want this out of the way for the sake of your friendship.

Won't saying that I still like her make it still weird?

11 hours ago, Bajantechnician said:

So, @kerfurfulsnitz @Benji_w

kerfurfulsnitz,

hi

so same girl, but heres the ting

ever since she found out, its been kinda keeping each other at bay

So the first week after she found out, she AND i trid to avoid each other. (literally no exchange of talk)

2nd week, kinda avoided, but didnt really care if in others presence( in my perspective), kinda talked, only hi, hey

3rd week, mostly stopped avoiding. still didnt really talk. got more frequent hi, hey, yo, sup, ayo(me)

4th week, no avoiding. more simple sentences

5th week, awarkwarndess gone. more talking, basicly 65% normal convos

6th week, ( this week) no awarkwardness whatsoever, almost like we forgot about it. convos getting back to 80%

but even though we talk, we dont talk much, and I can tell, that she seems me in a different light, possibly, like, oh, here comes the guy who likes me. how do i know if hes stopped.

Anyways. I wanna see if we can start over, and get rid of the remaining like 5% awarkwardness. Shold i just talk to her about it? or .......

also side not.

some jrs in my math(same grade as her) were alking shit about her. should i tell her about that? they were like(" [insert name here] is esbian, did you know? she kissed a girl today" I was liek STFU, you gonna judge people? thy shut up, and the 2 people and I havent talked for literally 2 months, not like i would want to talk to them. :/

sorry for the life story essay, but thanks for the help and support, past and present

Are you talking about the drug girl? If so no don't tell her what people are saying, will end badly. carry on talking things will improve but meh.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

11 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

Yes. Teenage years are weird and confusing. Accept it and just do it. 

It hurts a lot more to let it fester or wonder what could have happened. Trust me.

Or try to get over her altogether. Including friendship. I don't particularly recommend that. I suggest just talking to her.

4 hours ago, Bajantechnician said:

Yes, but friendship, true friendship that is, will make it through that. If it doesn't, it wasn't friendship. You can't not do it because you fear what could happen. You never know...next time you tell her, she might just say she likes you back. xD

1 hour ago, Benji_w said:

Are you talking about the drug girl? If so no don't tell her what people are saying, will end badly. carry on talking things will improve but meh.

no

different person

anyways, i got her to stop taking them

49 minutes ago, JoeyDM said:

Yes. Teenage years are weird and confusing. Accept it and just do it. 

It hurts a lot more to let it fester or wonder what could have happened. Trust me.

Or try to get over her altogether. Including friendship. I don't particularly recommend that. I suggest just talking to her.

so talk to her

about friendship..

2 minutes ago, Albatross said:

Yes, but friendship, true friendship that is, will make it through that. If it doesn't, it wasn't friendship. You can't not do it because you fear what could happen. You never know...next time you tell her, she might just say she likes you back. xD

I see. thats true.

the thing that weirds her out the most, i believe, is that shes a jr and im freshman

2 minutes ago, Bajantechnician said:

Doesn't matter what you talk to her about. Just talk. 

1 minute ago, Bajantechnician said:

I see. thats true.

the thing that weirds her out the most, i believe, is that shes a jr and im freshman

Doesn't matter in the slightest. You're both children :P 

But seriously, a 2 or 3 year difference is irrelevant. 

11 hours ago, Ramamataz said:

I'll do my best to dumb it down. Feel free to correct me.

"There's an elephant in the room and she's ignoring it because you don't intend on moving it out."

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Just now, Crowes said:

I'll do my best to dumb it down. Feel free to correct me.

"There's an elephant in the room and she's ignoring it because you don't intend on moving it out."

uh..

dont undertand

3 hours ago, Bajantechnician said:

I see. thats true.

why would that weird her out?