Old girl problems

Bajantechnician
1 minute ago, AlexTheRose said:

They’re just opposite directions. I wonder how I could put this...

In plain and simple terms girls are just as interested (if not more so) in the idea of having a relationship, but they’re going to go about it like girls do. Like, for instance some girls tend to gather in groups to talk and gossip, and guys don’t really do it that way. Guys would prefer to talk in a more direct setting, and would talk about different things and have different boundaries almost - but the theme here is that everybody generally talks, be it because they’re bored, or if everyone’s waiting on something, etc. Do you understand?

If you want to approach this girl, what I would suggest is to wait until a big break, wait for a change of scenery - like summer break or something, and then you have the opportunity to apply your newfound knowledge about how relationships really work at that age. Consider her thoughts and listen to what she has to say, but at the same time don’t be dumb enough to overlook her if she’s not listening to you! Be casual, be funny, be you. And yeah, like the Genie said, tell her the TRUTH. Don’t lie :P

wait she already knows i like her tho.

and the awarkwardness from 5 weeks ago is about to die down.

(she found out 5 weeks ago)

was texting her and she was liek. its pretty obvious u like me, butim not interested, so yeah, sorry.

i told the truth and was like. oh. yeah. i gotchu

Just now, AlexTheRose said:

All right, at that point you have to accept the truth and, I guess, move on. When was this though?

5 weeks ago?

approx. we still talk like friends, but i feel like were kinda seperated in friendship wise after she found out. just wanna go back to normal

Just now, AlexTheRose said:

Well, all I can say is don’t overstep friendship boundaries. It’s not hard to just be cool with her - if she’s really a friend of yours then treat her like you do your other friends ;)

so lets say we were 8/10 best friends, for example. after she found out, i feel like it went to like 4, and now were moving back to 7. how do i get us back to "normal"

depends on where on the scale “normal” is. Is that 10/10? Then do what I said, right-o.

naw, its like 5/10 as best friends

8.5/10 as friends, bc i see her 5/7 days a week

Regardless of the scale, I think treating her like any other friend of yours is a good answer. Don’t treat her too much like a dude, ‘cause that can be a little off-putting.

like a dude/

how do i know when im treating her more than a friend, and when to kinda edge back a little?

I know that i have a tendency to becomve very clingy, friend or not.

even do that with guy friends

3 minutes ago, AlexTheRose said:

I dunno man, you’re gonna have to look into yourself to find the answer to that. Keep track of their reactions to your actions and take what you learn about them seriously.

should i just talk to her about it?

58 minutes ago, branden_lucero said:

get in a fast car and tail on out of there. you ain't got time fo that shit. 

saving for a camaro.

told her about it.

was giving me good advice.

ill tell you what she said if your interested. if your not, i wont bother typin git too lazy lol

On 3/11/2016 at 10:30 PM, AlexTheRose said:

I dunno man, you’re gonna have to look into yourself to find the answer to that. Keep track of their reactions to your actions and take what you learn about them seriously.

bump