SEMPRON 2650 is it good enough?

Hello Guys,

A couple of days ago my hyper x cloud 2 broke so i took it to the warranty and they told me they didnt have any on stock that i could wait till they have it or i can use the same amount of money to buy any other product in the store.

So as im almost sure they are going to take months till they have that same headset on stock i want to use the money to build a media center for my living room, and i found a very cheap combo in this store.

http://store.xellers.com.ar/productos/gabinetes-25/sentey-mini-itx-ss5-2514-450w/     CASE

http://store.xellers.com.ar/productos/combos-de-actualizacion-27/combo-de-actualizacin-amd-sempron-2650-gigabytega-am1m-s2h-4gb-2/  Combo

I know its a very cheap and old hardware but as I only want this to watch netflix and other media type things, I dont think its going to be a problem.

I wanted to know if any of you guys knew how bad this build can be.

Thanks in advance.

xCPUx // 4790k 4.7ghz @ 1.32v \\ xMOBAx // Saberthooth Mark 1 \\  xGPUx  // Gtx 970 G1 gaming \\

xStoragex // Samsung 850 evo (128gb) and 1tb WD black \\ xCpuCoolerx // H100i \\ xCasex // h440 White\\ xKeyboardx // Blackwidow Ultimate stealth \\ xMousex // Tt Theron \\

Should be fine for just watching 1080p video. 

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

They should be fine

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

5 hours ago, Ras1997 said:

Hello Guys,

Should avoid the case and get slightly better hardware, the 5350 shouldn't cost much more and then you don't have to worry about upgrading.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?