Thoughts on these fans

GeorgeKellow

"One of world's most Silence fan with breakthrough technology and innovation"

Don't buy from people who can't write a sentence. They look nice but I doubt they will perform any good. If you want quiet fans go with noctua.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

9 minutes ago, blu4 said:

"One of world's most Silence fan with breakthrough technology and innovation"

Don't buy from people who can't write a sentence. They look nice but I doubt they will perform any good. If you want quiet fans go with noctua.

fuck noctua, overpriced shite.

If you are trying to move air get Phanteks or a Fractal fan for 120 and 140mm.

If you are pushing air through a radiator for 120mm I'd get a AP-00 2150 RPM Gentle Typhoon, undervolted to 5v is around 500-700rpm which it makes no audible noise at that speed.

Or a 120mm EK Vardar of your choice.

140mm for radiators my hat goes off to EK on the 2000RPM Vardar with its extended pwm frequency, goes as low as 175rpm on PWM.

SOURCE: Myself, I've owned all of the fans mentioned including noctua's

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

Fractal Fans are great, I have 4 in my system and cant really hear them

CPU - FX-8350 / GPU - r9 390 / RAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance / Storage - Samsung Evo 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD / Case - Fractal Design R5 / PSU - Corsair HX750i / MOBO - ASRock Extreme4

49 minutes ago, Gofspar said:

fuck noctua, overpriced shite.

If you are trying to move air get Phanteks or a Fractal fan for 120 and 140mm.

If you are pushing air through a radiator for 120mm I'd get a AP-00 2150 RPM Gentle Typhoon, undervolted to 5v is around 500-700rpm which it makes no audible noise at that speed.

Or a 120mm EK Vardar of your choice.

140mm for radiators my hat goes off to EK on the 2000RPM Vardar with its extended pwm frequency, goes as low as 175rpm on PWM.

SOURCE: Myself, I've owned all of the fans mentioned including noctua's

I need red led fans 

1 hour ago, LukaH said:

Got them, too loud even with fan controller 

The quietest fans I have ever used are the Cougar Vortex. Here are some red led ones. They are the only fans I have where the noise is just the air moving through the fins of my radiators/heatsinks.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Cougar-LED-L%C3%BCfter-D12HB-R-rote-LED/dp/B00GPG86HW/ref=sr_1_3?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1457411748&sr=1-3&keywords=cougar+120mm+red

Noctua's are loud, don't care what anyone says. they move a lot of air but they are the same as the Corsair SP's when it comes to fan blade noise.

The aerocool ones there are actually a pretty good fan from what I have read of them, but I have no personal experience with them.