new custom build in an old XPS case

hello everyone,

would certainly like some help and advice going about building a new rig in my old rig...LOL

what i mean is iwould like to keep my old XPS 720 H2C 1st gen case,(pic below),and completely strip it out and build from scratch...my reason...well it's still an awesome case from waaaaay back really solid and quiet and also big,i think my main problem apart from fining the right mobo and components will be cable management as this case only opens from on side via a pull switch at the rear and from watching all of linus vids on YT i see most cases today seem to have a panel inside which helps separate the cables from the interior via rubber cable slots keeping these dreaded cables mainly out of view...no such luck with this case although i think i may be able to improvise once i have it as a shell,(am waiting on a new pre-build from overclockers.uk),which will be my main squeeze and this will merely be a project...i will leave some pics below of the case and the interior so maybe some of you can get an idea of what components i may need once i start the project...i am based in the UK,london so most if not all of my components will be purchased from this side of the water

LFKRGt7.jpg

nYgENik.jpg?1

DpuYbNx.png

Neat looking cooler, seems a little much... but still cool as hell. Would be awesome if you could reuse it.

FX-8350 | GA-990FXA-UD3 | G.SKILL 2x8GB 1600MHz | 1TB WD RE4 | CM Hyper 212 EVO | MSI R9 290x Lightning | Corsair AX860i | Silverstone FT05B-W

Pentium G3258 | MSI Z97 PC Mate | G.SKILL 4x4GB 1066MHz | 500GB Samsung 2.5" | Stock cooler | Pending GPU | EVGA 500B | Antec DF-35

GoPro Hero 3 Silver | Netgear R7000 Nighthawk with DD-WRT | HP Officejet Pro 8610 | Canon iP110 | AudioTechnica ATR2500 USB

Downdraft cooler for mITX board (new build) | Desk mount mic stand | Pop filter | Anti-vibration mount for microphone | mITX case | 3rd monitor (matching existing 23.1" | Intel Core i7-4790K (for mITX build)

maybe i could but it's beyond me and i think it's specific to dell anyways sowould need their drivers and bios...am too much of a noob to be able to do that...plus it takes up a whole lot of room in the case would prefer air cooling rather than water