I need help with the idea of watercooling!

Hey everyone, lately I have been toying with the idea of water cooling my pc. The relevant parts (I hope) are my EVGA GTX 970 my Intel i7 4790k and my case NZXT H440. How much would a loop cost for this and would I need a new case?

EDIT: Thank you to everyone that responded it might be a bit out of my price range but Ill look into it!

My Build: CPU: I7 4790k @ 4.00 GHz Mobo: Gigabyte Z97 Gaming 3 Ram: 16 GB of Kingston HyperX Fury Red Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0

PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 Storage: 240 GB Crucial MX100 SSD Case: NZXT H440 White/Black

nope you don't need a new case. and it will cost around 600 usd. Considering you getting EKWB latest p series cooling kit and add a 970 gpu block. 

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

8 minutes ago, Gab1lgath0l said:

Hey everyone, lately I have been toying with the idea of water cooling my pc. The relevant parts (I hope) are my EVGA GTX 970 my Intel i7 4790k and my case NZXT H440. How much would a loop cost for this and would I need a new case?

Cost is starting at 300€/$ ish and up. New case? Meh idk

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

8 minutes ago, Gab1lgath0l said:

The H440 can accommodate watercooling quite well, other than the slight restriction on airflow due to the solid panels. As for a pricepoint you;ll be looking around $500 USD to get started with a proper quality loop, a good base to build on is the kits from ekwb:

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/kits

3 minutes ago, Zackfoo said:

nope you don't need a new case. and it will cost around 600 usd. Considering you getting EKWB latest p series cooling kit and add a 970 gpu block. 

wow 600 USD is kind of steep dont you think? 

A setup with a 280 Rad, CPU GPU block and a "normal" reservoir would cost about 350 Euros.

1 minute ago, Seri said:

wow 600 USD is kind of steep dont you think? 

A setup with a 280 Rad, CPU GPU block and a "normal" reservoir would cost about 350 Euros.

oh my bad i made a mistake with the price of the gpu block. the kit for 280mm rad is 367.99$ and gpu block for 970 is 100 and backplate is 16. so it is near to 500 then. 

And this kit have the best cpu block on the market, best pump on the market and the best gpu block on the ,market so yeah you basically getting all the best. And it includes fittings, coolant and ek vardar fans too. 

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/kits/performance-series

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Just now, Zackfoo said:

oh my bad i made a mistake with the price of the gpu block. the kit for 280mm rad is 367.99$ and gpu block for 970 is 100 and backplate is 16. so it is near to 500 then. 

And this kit have the best cpu block on the market, best pump on the market and the best gpu block on the ,market so yeah you basically getting all the best. And it includes fittings, coolant and ek vardar fans too. 

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/kits/performance-series

What are you buying man? I can get a basic setup from EKWB for a about 300-350 here.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                

6 minutes ago, W-L said:

The H440 can accommodate watercooling quite well, other than the slight restriction on airflow due to the solid panels. As for a pricepoint you;ll be looking around $500 USD to get started with a proper quality loop, a good base to build on is the kits from ekwb:

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/kits

I understand neither Zackfoo nor you. Can you please make a list of parts you are considering in your $500 setup. Maybe there is something I forgot to add :P

3.Use

You might wanna look for one of the Alphacool modular waterblocks for th GPU. They can be upgraded für a relatively low price if you decide to switch to a new Graphics Card. 

I usw one for a 970 myself and it is working great.

3 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

What are you buying man? I can get a basic setup from EKWB for a about 300-350 here.

i did linked the kits i am talking about. it literally shows it cost 367.99 for the performance series. mind clicking into the link if you really want to know? and he wants to watercool his 970 too so i add the price of the cheapest 970 block and backplate available. it came out near to 500. 

This setup have d5 pump and red combo, ek supremacy evo cpu block, 2 ek vardar fans, 1 280mm pe rad. primochill tubings, ekwb fittings.

10 minutes ago, GER_T4IGA said:

I understand neither Zackfoo nor you. Can you please make a list of parts you are considering in your $500 setup. Maybe there is something I forgot to add :P

$300-350 Euro is about close to $500 USD, so it's about the same, not exactly sure what your asking exactly, but for the best value getting a kit and adding in a GPU block with a couple of fittings is a good base to build on. The blocks range around $100-150 on top of all of that:

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-kit-p360

I just threw this together in 30 sec.

http://www.aquatuning.de/AtsdCartSave/load/key/8f08fd7893e44c3810522c7bc8d9a72b

You might wanna switch the pump to a Laing für a few bucks more. Converted from Euros it would cost about 370 USD.

You would also have to look for the correct GPU Block for your specific brand but they are all priced about the same.