a coupple of questions about several things

Ok so here is just a few questions about stuff, if you have any sort of awnswer please reply :)

i have a Asus eee 1080PC in black, would it look good if i vinyl wrapped the cover with black carbon fibre vinyl?

the Asus eee 1080PC has pretty poop 2.4Ghz wireless capability, can you replace the wifi module, if so what should i replace it with? i dont like beeing stuck with this usb dongle thats really slow :/

i have a pretty stupid router with generally shit preformance, i was suggseted to get the Asus RT-N66U and use the crap router as my modem, is this a good upgrade or should i get some other router?(i will be loading a third party os on the asus router called asuswrt-merlin) 

will the aluminium foil wifi trick work on my pc? i know its suposed to be done on the router but i see no reson it wont have the same effect if i do it in my PCs wifi antennas.

are there custom backs for the oneplus 2, and if so were can i get some?

there are some speakers installed in my house, one in the bathroom(13cmx13cm) and one in the kitchen(12cmx19cm), and there used to be a car stereo powering them but that broke almost 10 years ago and now i feel like getting a replacement but i dont know what i would need, i was thinking of getting a newer car stereo to replace it with and so i can play music from my phone or laptop, is this a good plan?

i want to replace the HDD in my laptop with an ssd, but i dont know were the HDD is and what SSD to get for it so help please :)

i have a coupple of things that plugg in to your computer using the IDE standard(floppy read/wrighters and CD burners), i want to see whats on the stack of floppys i have so is it worth getting an IDE to SATA adapter or should i get a SATA floppy read/wrighter?

I live on the second floor and my router is on the first and i generally have pretty poop internet here, the main problem being ping and inconsistancy, should i get a new router(like the one i asked about in a previus question) or is there a better way of "beeming" wifi or something to my room so i can then connect via cable in my room? or should i do both?

is there some FPV drone thats 1: not expensive af and 2: not tiny?

how well does a Geforce 8800GT preform compared to something like a 750TI? i have one and i dont know what to do with it so if anyone can come up with an idea thats not just selling it plase tell me.

is there an affordable power bank that i could charge my laptop and phone on? i dont care if its pretty big as long as its not really expensive or atleast is good value.

well those are all the things i came up with right now so i hope i can get some help with them, thanks for reading and thanks for any replies and any help :D

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

You should add numbers for each question. Would help much when answering. But I'll use quoting just this once.

28 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

the Asus eee 1080PC has pretty poop 2.4Ghz wireless capability, can you replace the wifi module, if so what should i replace it with? i dont like beeing stuck with this usb dongle thats really slow :/

Will depend if it has maintenance covers. Can you link to product page/manual? If it has screws on bottom, you can open it easily. Otherwise you will need some handywork.

i want to replace the HDD in my laptop with an ssd, but i dont know were the HDD is and what SSD to get for it so help please :)

See above. You don't need fancy SSD for laptop. Something like Crucial MX100 will be fine. Just pick 256gb if you use that laptop much.

i have a coupple of things that plugg in to your computer using the IDE standard(floppy read/wrighters and CD burners), i want to see whats on the stack of floppys i have so is it worth getting an IDE to SATA adapter or should i get a SATA floppy read/wrighter?

Get USB floppy drive.

how well does a Geforce 8800GT preform compared to something like a 750TI? i have one and i dont know what to do with it so if anyone can come up with an idea thats not just selling it plase tell me.

750Ti will destroy 8800GT. My 560Ti was 40% better than 8800GT when I upgraded back in 2011. And I know 750Ti will beat 560Ti.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

37 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

Floppy drives do NOT use IDE standard, IDE has a 40 pins connector and Floppys used to have 34 pins, they look similar but they are not the same connection, you can't connect a floppy with an IDE adapter.

I do not think there are any SATA floopy drives, your best bet would be to get a USB floopy drive.

Mystery is the source of all true science.

8 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You should add numbers for each question. Would help much when answering. But I'll use quoting just this once.

Will depend if it has maintenance covers. Can you link to product page/manual? If it has screws on bottom, you can open it easily. Otherwise you will need some handywork.

See above. You don't need fancy SSD for laptop. Something like Crucial MX100 will be fine. Just pick 256gb if you use that laptop much.

Get USB floppy drive.

750Ti will destroy 8800GT. My 560Ti was 40% better than 8800GT when I upgraded back in 2011. And I know 750Ti will beat 560Ti.

thanks a load man :) havent found the manumal myself xD its almost like Asus rejected it or something, and there are almost no rewews on it either :/ its like it almost dosent exits

4 minutes ago, Sors said:

Floppy drives do NOT use IDE standard, IDE has a 40 pins connector and Floppys used to have 34 pins, they look similar but they are not the same connection, you can't connect a floppy with an IDE adapter.

I do not think there are any SATA floopy drives, your best bet would be to get a USB floopy drive.

thanks for the info, good to know :)

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

5 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

thanks a load man :) havent found the manumal myself xD its almost like Asus rejected it or something, and there are almost no rewews on it either :/ its like it almost dosent exits

You didn't get one when buying it? 2nd hand? Anyway, take a look at bottom of laptop. If it has visible screws, and maybe labels next to them, you can open parts or whole rear panel. Check some of Linus videos where he repairs laptops to see what you should be looking for.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 minute ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

You didn't get one when buying it? 2nd hand? Anyway, take a look at bottom of laptop. If it has visible screws, and maybe labels next to them, you can open parts or whole rear panel. Check some of Linus videos where he repairs laptops to see what you should be looking for.

no visiable ones when just looking at the bottom but im pretty sure there are some if you remove the battery, i wont do that now tho because im using it right now to wright this because my main rig is downloading a load off stuff but now im pretty sure i know what to do atleast, thanks :D

Builds:

Spoiler