STEM a virtual reality controller by sixense for oculus rift

I look forward to having an omni, a rift, and one of these :)

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

woah

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

spongebob.jpg

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I saw this a while ago and I though this would be cool with an omni or cyberith but then you run into the issues of hitting the bar or kicking the supports... we need a better omni/cyberith for this otherwise this is so cool and I would do everything I could to have a decent sword battle with someone (probably AI since I'm a loner :lol: ...........oh wait that's sad :() but the problem with sword fighting would be that I would have to stop my attack when clashing swords since I wouldn't be getting feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vYUedb4Wgg

Specs.png?t=articleFull&k=64053610

The STEM System is a wireless, modular motion tracking platform for video games, virtual reality (VR), and more. It enables players to interact naturally and intuitively with games by tracking full position and orientation at all times, whether at the desktop or throughout the entire living room.

sixense, the company working on the STEM is the same company that created the technolgy in the razer hydra.

sourece: http://www.sweclockers.com/nyhet/17589-sixense-samlar-in-pengar-for-stem-handkontroll-for-virtual-reality (in swedish)

also the guys at virtux is also quite excited for this product and will make it supported with omni.

You should get this on the WAN show which in Canada is probably this afternoon, but in Australia is tomorrow morning.

Corsair 350D - ASUS Maximus V Gene - Intel 3770K @ 4.6Ghz - Corsair H100i - G-skill Trident X 2666Mhz 4x4Gb - 2 x EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4Gb @ 1250Mhz - Corsair 860i - 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 240GB (Raid 0)

You should get this on the WAN show which in Canada is probably this afternoon, but in Australia is tomorrow morning.

it starts like 2 or 3 AM in sweden  <_<

I'm so excited for this and the Rift :) The modular design so you can expand seems so nice,

Maybe a little more expensive than expected, but bound to come down over time.

Link to the kickstarter for anyone who cares.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

already posted

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

already posted

I doubt it, when i wached the video it had 4 likes, and could you provide a link?

I doubt it, when i wached the video it had 4 likes, and could you provide a link?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/55840-sixense-launches-kickstarter-campaign-for-wireless-motion-tracker/

there you go

Yeah but my topic was better, lol

I agree :) , but still already posted 

You're a bit late  :(

http://linustechtips...or-oculus-rift/

But, as a welcome, you have been awarded the welcome elephant seal!

A-battle-scarred-male-Sou-008.jpg

This is like a looking to mirror :)