Best skyrim mods?

SmilesRising

i just started playing skyrim and im wondering what the best mods are.

Watches and computers                    

Begin with the essentials such as SkyUI and SKSE. Other than that, one I would always recommend is Dual Hand Combo keys. It makes using multiple sets of spells or even weapons a lot easier.

An ENB could also be nice on your setup, but it might lag a bit if you have a too insane one. Body overhaul mods (such as CBBE or whatever) are nice too, bbecause vanilla models look quite bad.

Is there anything you are specifically looking for otherwise?

Also, you should really use Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager (I use Mod Organizer and would recommend it)

Haven't modded a lot the last couple of months, but still remember quite a bit.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

31 minutes ago, Minibois said:

Begin with the essentials such as SkyUI and SKSE. Other than that, one I would always recommend is Dual Hand Combo keys. It makes using multiple sets of spells or even weapons a lot easier.

An ENB could also be nice on your setup, but it might lag a bit if you have a too insane one. Body overhaul mods (such as CBBE or whatever) are nice too, bbecause vanilla models look quite bad.

Is there anything you are specifically looking for otherwise?

Also, you should really use Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager (I use Mod Organizer and would recommend it)

Haven't modded a lot the last couple of months, but still remember quite a bit.

i just want mods that are insane,retarded or just cool... 

Watches and computers                    

5 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

i just want mods that are insane,retarded or just cool... 

Maybe the moon from Majora's Mask or something? There is a mod for that, which is pretty fun.

Maybe Thomas the Tank engine

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

There are countless awesome Mods. But SkyUI is a musthave.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

14 minutes ago, Praesi said:

There are countless awesome Mods. But SkyUI is a musthave.

+ SKSE (required for SkyUI), USLEEP, Optimized Vanilla Textures, ENBOOST...

Just take a look at the S.T.E.P. Guide for a good base to start off of.

S.T.E.P. Guide

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

Just now, BobbyG2 said:

+ SKSE (required for SkyUI), USLEEP, Optimized Vanilla Textures, ENBOOST...

Just take a look at the S.T.E.P. Guide for a good base to start off of.

No need. I know how and what. I already modded my Skyrim alot.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

2 minutes ago, Praesi said:

No need. I know how and what. I already modded my Skyrim alot.

I was adding on to your suggestions,  not suggesting to you

Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8ghz, NZXT Kraken X61, ASUS Z170 Maximus VIII Hero, (2x8GB) Kingston DDR4 2400, 2x Sapphire Nitro Fury OC+, Thermaltake 1050W

All in a Semi Truck!:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/519811-semi-truck-gaming-pc/#entry6905347

Just now, BobbyG2 said:

I was adding on to your suggestions,  not suggesting to you

Oke.

My suggestions:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |