Tesoro Excalibur v2 & Sagitta Spectrum Giveaway

If I were to choose I would love the keyboard. Long story short, I spilt juice on my old keyboard and it is sadly no longer with us. Also, the keyboard looks stunning, I've fallen in love with it.

True love at first sight. :x

This keyboard is awesome <3 Actually I have no money for a good keyboard so im using like 5usd one xD

I want the mouse becuse my mouse at home is not working preoperly and my family is kind of poor so i can't afford a new one. Every 10 minutes or so it stops working for a minute. It sucks when playing games.

i would like a new keybord because my old one is missing maky keys so its hard to typr and cuz the pritty lights

try playing battlefield without an a and w key

I want the keyboard because it looks awesome and mine is crap,basically

I would love the keyboard!!! I am building a new rig and I only have about $20 dollars to spend on a keyboard. 

On 3/4/2016 at 1:36 PM, nicklmg said:

We are bringing you guys another awesome giveaway today thanks to our friends over at Tesoro! They are giving away:

THREE units of their Excalibur v2 keyboard (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1mIFiE0)

4olQvWZ.png 

and

THREE units of their Sagitta Spectrum mouse (purchase link: http://bit.ly/1WsEf7c)

ntkdMLS.png

But how do you win one for free?

As usual, entry is super simple:

1. Comment below telling us which product you want to win and why you want it.

2. Follow Tesoro on Twitter at https://twitter.com/tesorotec

and

3. Continue watching the awesome content we produce :) (we can't actually track that, but hey, even if you don't like the videos we'll probably have more giveaways at some point... ;) ).

This is a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions.

Entries will close in one week, on 3/11/2016. Winners will be selected soon after entries close, individually, by random draw, and will be contacted by this account, here on the forum.

Best of luck to all who enter!

i would like win the keyboard because i hav a 7 year old keyboard which does not work properly and also i'm broke :(

I would love the mouse , cause recently , my mouse stoped working , and now I borowed one from my friend ... But is not so good for gaming ... Tanks you !

I'd have the keyboard, since, well I'm left handed :D

The keyboard would be nice, i'm stuck with a crappy $5 keyboard at the moment.

I would like to get the Excalibur v2 keyboard because I've been using a wireless keyboard for gaming which is not nice and am having trouble with ghosting. Further some of the keyboard button is broken. + Am your Little Cousin why would I not be the winner aha :D:)

Epic videos & Review every time :D 

I would like to win either a keyboard or a mouse ! It would be silly to demand which object i would like to receive for free. Nevertheless, i would like to receive it because I've heard that Tesoro make quality products and i've never used any gaming-grade peripheral before.

First world problems.

I'd like the Excalibur V2 Keyboard but if that is already chosen it be fine for the mouse. I only really want it cause I'm playing Dota 2 and CSGO on a 7 year old keyboard (I have no idea how it is still working) and a cheap 14$ mouse.

Please choose me!

Probably going or not going to pick me as a winner not taking notice of this...

But It Would Be Nice!

If i was to win i want the mouse, cuz my mouse is old and doesn't respond to clicking anymore.

I would say the mouse because I'm sick of not being able to move it quickly, I have to either have a really high sens (I hate that) or be extremely slow in moving the mouse (I hate that even more), I don't have no bullshit story for why I deserve it, I probably don't but hey, one can always try your luck.

EDIT: I want the mouse, just to clarify.

Edited by Mikango
Adding some text

I'd love to win the keyboard. Mine is slowly breaking, for example my 'd' key is now a touch key lol. Also, lets face it, that keyboard looks sick and has awesome features.

I would love to have the keyboard cause I love the feel of the mechanical switches and I always wanted one! followed on twitter! :)

I have a Logitech G105 and while I do like it, I would really love to have a mechanical keyboard ( as I have never used one before) because I have just been to hesitant to pull the trigger and get one. 

Edit: I would like the keyboard :ph34r:

On 4/3/2016 at 9:06 AM, nicklmg said:

The keyboard because my old keyboard just broke and i have a shitty one now that is like 8 years old

Mouse,  because i recently bought corsair strafe rgb silent 

I would like the keyboard. I don't think i deserve it but I think you guys have great videos and I continue to watch them because I find them uniquely informational. It would be cool to win because you guys are awesome.

I would like the mechanical keyboard because I'm still using the default keyboard of HP since 5 years 9_9

I'd like to win the Excalibur v2 keyboard because my current keyboard isn't as cool. Upgrading to mechanical switches and LED backlighting would be amazing!