Help For Water Cooling Res

Hello,

I currently own a Raidmax Vortex V4 case and was wondering on how I would go about for mounting a reservoir inside the case next to the hard drive bays. Does anyone know how I could do this?

Double Sided Tape, just like linus

2 minutes ago, TravisB said:

Hello,

I currently own a Raidmax Vortex V4 case and was wondering on how I would go about for mounting a reservoir inside the case next to the hard drive bays. Does anyone know how I could do this?

You can get a bracket and mount it to the bottom of the case or floor, but that case is quite small and isn't really watercooling friendly especially for a custom loop.

1 minute ago, jnvqc said:

Double Sided Tape, just like linus

Interesting Lol.

1 minute ago, W-L said:

You can get a bracket and mount it to the bottom of the case or floor, but that case is quite small and isn't really watercooling friendly especially for a custom loop.

Alright, Any clue on how I can achieve a custom loop? I was thinking of added a sheet of acrylic metal covering the whole front inside the case. Then drill holes for cables and a motherboard and maybe a reservoir? Would that work? Then stick the metal plate inside the case with screws or double sided tape.

5 minutes ago, TravisB said:

Alright, Any clue on how I can achieve a custom loop? I was thinking of added a sheet of acrylic metal covering the whole front inside the case. Then drill holes for cables and a motherboard and maybe a reservoir? Would that work? Then stick the metal plate inside the case with screws or double sided tape.

Yes that could work or a bay res as suggested by jinvqc there but the main thing is there isn't really any space for rads, there are mainly just two single 120mm spaces that will only allow for one rad due to clearance issues. If your going for a custom loop even just for a single CPU it would be better to get something like a H80i GT instead. 

Any chance you could just get a new case that is made for watercooling?  Seems like quite a bit of work to do to use watercooling in that case..  There is lots of cases that are affordable for watercooling.