NAT Type 3 Problem

So my ISP did some maintnence on the servers etc and after that my upload speed is slow, 50-60mbps instead of 96mbps. That's not my biggest issue though, my issue is that I get NAT Type 3 on my PS4 and PC while playing games, something I never had before, always steady Type 2.

So I tried giving my PS4 a static IP, putting it in DMZ, open ports, disabling the firewall in my Router (ASUS AC66U) and still I have the Type 3, I then tried to put my PS4 directly into the fiber converter (modem) which connects me straight to my ISP etc, and still get Type 3.

So I think this is the ISP that fed up? What do you all think?

Mobo MSI X370 Carbon CPU Ryzen 7 1700 3.8GHz RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x8GB 3000MHz GPU ASUS GTX 1070 Strix Case NZXT S340 Storage Samsung 960 EVO 250GB M.2 - Seagate 1TB  PSU EVGA 750W Cooling NZXT Kraken X52 OS WIndows 10 Pro

Keyboard Arachnid Recore - Cherry MX Red Mouse Corsair M45  !!--GTA V--!!  

Having NAT type 3 when connected directly to the fiber converter (actually called an ONT) means your ISP isn't giving you a public IP address, or there is a router inside the ONT (I don't think any manufacturer makes a combined product like that, but they could). I would call your ISP about it.

Looking to buy GTX690, other multi-GPU cards, or single-slot graphics cards: