Escape from Tomorrow movie gets new trailer - The creepiest thing ever!

Cobalt

Dang!  That's one messed up horror movie.  Now I gotta go see it!

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

*Initiate Torrent Seeking Missiles*

*Armed and Activated* 

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

seems, errm... interesting? I'm not too sure what I should think about such a concept, but I'll probably watch it if not just for the strangeness.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

I can't wait to see this, and I'm still in disbelief that Disney would allow this kind of movie to be made. I guess weird dreams really do come true.

Wow.. that's... f*cked up in a way lol, must watch!

I can't wait to see this, and I'm still in disbelief that Disney would allow this kind of movie to be made. I guess weird dreams really do come true.

What I read was that ir was made clandestinely in the parks, using iPhones, small cameras, no permission by Disney was given

Still, there may be a lawsuit