NEED help with buying a new CARD

MrGoose0

I want to buy a new videocard.... and I'm ready to spend 200Euros 
(I live in Europe so no Craigslist)

I'm looking at R9 380 or a GTX 960 (maybe GTX 760)
I would like you guys to help me... 
I'm gaming on a 1080p monitor but I need an advice on what kinda card to get (2GB) or (4GB) because while playing GTA V on the 2GB card I had before seemed a little bit short on the VRAM.

I've also noticed that AMD card has 2x256-bit Memory interface
but Nvidia 128-bit (What does that change?) and what is going to suit me better? (As far as I've heard --> More is better)

Some benchmarks:

Radeon R9 380X (can't seem to find the one without the "X") (I assume it would have lower score) (In many videos R9 380 outperforms Nvidia GTX 960 tho.. I'M CONFUSED!!)

GeForce GTX 960    

I've seen Linus videos on both of cards and can't seem to decide... there are actual benchmark videos where AMD cards takes the cake and on other sites it says that Nvidia card is bettere... that confuses me!

My System specs:
RAM 8GB DDR3
CPU i5-4690K
MB MSI B85-G43

Most of the time with a good CPU like the i5 4690K the R9 380 is better.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Get the 4GB version since a lot of games like GTA V now push on the vRAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0HzWW6mDno

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

r9 380

raw power for the win

I didn't know what to put here...

Just now, NicekillBG said:

r9 380

raw power for the win

960 has more features right? like Nvidia Hairworks and SMAA thing + Shadowplay (yes I know about AMD Gaming Evolved)

Just now, MrGoose0 said:

960 has more features right? like Nvidia Hairworks and SMAA thing + Shadowplay (yes I know about AMD Gaming Evolved)

Shadowplay is the biggest lie ever

Yes its good and yes i have tried it but the 960 has these features but not the specs as a 380

They just work better with dx11 tessellation  but my god damn 280 was doing better than a 960 with all on ultra and dx11(gta5)

I didn't know what to put here...

2 minutes ago, NicekillBG said:

Shadowplay is the biggest lie ever

Yes its good and yes i have tried it but the 960 has these features but not the specs as a 380

They just work better with dx11 tessellation  but my god damn 280 was doing better than a 960 with all on ultra and dx11(gta5)

awesome! Thank you very mutch. I still have an AMD card and I fucking love it. (AMD4LYF) I'm using a 7850 right now and it has never failed me! so I'm going to stick to AMD with the R9 380!

Yes, go with R9 380, if you can get 380X, better. Games like GTA V, Shadow of Mordor, The Witcher will utilize all the Vram, and will give you better results. I have a GTX 970 3.5GB + 512MB, but I won't suggest you Nvidia, just because of the VRAM.

Youtube Gaming Channel : International Gaming Forum (IGF) : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3kAr9J4RlOjuRVmoBRu5fQ

Intel Core i7 6700k   I   Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 Motherboard   I   Gskill Ripjaws V F4 3000Mhz 16GB RAM   I   Gigabyte Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 G1 Gaming   I   Samsung 850 Evo M.2 SSD

I   Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SATA SSD   I   Seagate 4TB Mechanical HDD   I   Antec H2O 1250 CPU Liquid Cooler   I   NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Chassis   I   Mad Catz Cyborg V7 Gaming Keyboard   

I   Mad Catz M.M.O.T.E Gaming Mouse   I     So Basically, Oculus Ready!