Maxnomic Thunderbolt vs Dominator

mhl

Can anyone that owns either of these two versions of the Maxnomic chairs give me their opinions on them? I'm the exact ending height for the Thunderbolt and beginning height for the dominator so I don't know which one to get. Like what is different other than the sizes of the chairs and which one I should go with.  

Maxnomic names their chairs in really stupid ways. The difference between the two chairs is that the Thunderbolt is in the "Casual Sport" section and the Dominator is in the "Pro-Gaming & Office" section.

The sections have different names and make it sounds like they serve different purposes but really they are just designed for differently sized people.

Casual sport = made for people between 5'5" and 5'9" (1.65m to 1.75m) tall and a weight up to approximately 176 pounds (80 kg).
Pro-Gaming & Office = made for people between 5’9” to 6’1” (1,76 m to 1,85 m) tall and a weight up to 220 pounds (100 kg).

So get the Thunderbolt if you are a "Casual Sport" body type or the Dominator if you are a "Pro-Gaming & Office" body type. For some reason Maxnomic thinks that those names somehow make sense and are easy for customers to follow.