Radeon custom resolution black screen

So today I was making a custom resolution in radeons software and I guess I accidentally added extra hz that my monitor didnt support. I didnt know this though because when I clicked 'verify' the resolution opened fine, so I saved it. The problems started occuring right after I saved it. almost immediately after I saved it my monitor said it was out of range. I tried booting in safe mode and low resolution mode to try to delete the custom res but I cant open the radeon settings in safe mode due to the restrictons that safe mode has and low resolution does absolutely nothing, just makes the pc boot as normal giving me the black screen, my mobo does have onboard graphics but radeon only opens the settings for the display port thats being output from, meaning I have no way to access the settings to my gpu (that I know of) unless its plugged in and Im using the display its outputting to.

I'm on windows 8.1 and my mobo and cpu are:

GIGABYTE GA-F2A88XM-HD3

And my apu is the a8 7600

Maybe run on your onboard gpu and uninstall the drivers totally with DDU, then start from scratch.

Core i5 6600k | Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce | MSI Z170 Krait Gaming Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB DDR4 2400 | NZXT S340 Red                                              EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo | Razer Blackwidow Tournament | Logitech G600 Razer Kraken USB                                                                                                            If you want me to see your post, please remember to quote me!