Logitech G700s or Razer Mamba

BghMc
Go to solution Solved by JLCitadel,

But for battery, what's the best? 

G700s, this thing has insane battery life, I find myself leaving it on for a week, with regular use, and it not even falling into the redzone. Then when your gone, you can plug it into the wall or computer to charge it, using the cords it comes with, or even charge it in ur car. It's perfect fit for people with giant hands like me too. Plenty of macros if your a mmo fanboy, or even if you wanna play LoL without a keyboard u can with this. Plus razor you pay a lot more for a lot less, IMO. Not a fan of theirs.

g700 has my vote. Logitech's build quality is outstanding.

| 3570k @ 4.5 | swiftech h220 ordered after patent issues | EVGA 660ti SC 3gb | 8gb gskill ripjaws | Asus p8z77-v lx | Corsair Ax 750 | Asus Xonar DS | Corsair C70 white | CM quickfire rapid mx browns | G500 | 

I love my G700s, but it has very short battery life if you use it wirelessly.

Desktop: Intel i5-3570K (stock) | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | G.Skill RipJaw 16GB 1600MHz | Samsung 840 120GB | EVGA GTX 680 SC+ 2GB | Fractal Design R4 | Windows 8 Pro (soon to have dual boot Mac OS X)

Retina Macbook Pro : Intel i7-3840QM | 16GB 1600 MHz | 256GB SSD | Nvidia GT 650M 1GB | Mac OS X 10.8.5

I use the G300, Logitech has good quality so I would go for it.

I like the mamba but I've never used the G700s.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

g700.

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

I have not used either mouse specifically, but I can say that there always seems to be one little thing that goes just a little wrong on my Razer gear... Everything they make looks extremely stylish (in my opinion) and generally work very well, so I usually put up with it, but I sure wish my "3" key on my Blackwidow 2013 would respond 100% of the time instead of 97% :/

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

g700 hands down

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

If you are not sure about getting a Logitech product and something else, go with the Logitech. You will never be disappointed. Between their build quality and software they are outstanding. With my experience the Razer build quality has been pretty dicey. I have a G700 and have no complaints. So i would go G700. Though im sure you would be happy with both.

MSI R9 290 Gaming | MSI Z77 MPower Big Bang | XFX Pro 750W Black Edition | i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H100i | GSkill Ripjaw 2x8Gb | NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | OCZ 128 Gb Vertex 4 | Samsung 250Gb 840 EVO | 1&2 Tb Seagate Barracuda | Logitech G510 | Logitech G700 | Logitech G35 | 3 x LG E2442V
-it24-

g700s all the way. 

Rig specs: 3930k | 32GB RAM | GTX580 | Asus PB278 | Corsair K90 | Logitech G700 | HD558's 

But for battery, what's the best? 

G700s, this thing has insane battery life, I find myself leaving it on for a week, with regular use, and it not even falling into the redzone. Then when your gone, you can plug it into the wall or computer to charge it, using the cords it comes with, or even charge it in ur car. It's perfect fit for people with giant hands like me too. Plenty of macros if your a mmo fanboy, or even if you wanna play LoL without a keyboard u can with this. Plus razor you pay a lot more for a lot less, IMO. Not a fan of theirs.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------