Does this build look solid?

Go to solution Solved by Starelementpoke,
8 minutes ago, silraks said:

Im aware off that, but for the same price and with modular cables this must be the winner :/ 

You have bought what is believed to a majority as a lighter. It sets things on fire. For example, a computer!

PCPartPicker part list: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/w3k67P
Price breakdown by merchant: http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/w3k67P/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz Dual-Core Processor  (€124.36 @ Mindfactory) 
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Freezer 13 36.4 CFM CPU Cooler  (€24.90 @ Caseking) 
Motherboard: Asus H110M-A Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (€67.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: Kingston ValueRAM 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2133 Memory  (€40.63 @ Mindfactory) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€54.17 @ Mindfactory) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 950 2GB Dual WindForce Video Card  (€161.82 @ Mindfactory) 
Power Supply: Corsair CX 430W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€58.26 @ Mindfactory) 
Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer 
Other: Cooler Master Force 251 (€25.00)
Total: €557.03
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-02-26 23:17 CET+0100

Does this build look solid? Any improvements? Trying to stay below 550 Euros.

I won't buy online, because with shipping the price is the same as here locally.

I5 4460 | Sapphire RX480 Nitro | MSI H81M-E34 | 8 GB | Fractal Design Core 2500 | Silverstone SST-ST50F-PB | Monitor 27-inch EW2750 | Roccat SKELTR+ (giveaway from linus)

My six year old (second rig):

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 | GPU: 1024MB NVIDIA GT 730 under-powered gigabyte GeForce 9800 GT (Gigabyte OP Silent cell stuff) | 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 399MHz | MOBO: Intel DP43TF | 

1 minute ago, TheRandomness said:

Change PSU to something from Tier 1 to 5 on this list:

Also, I'm fairly certain you can get an R9 380 at the price if you hunt long enough.

Im aware off that, but for the same price and with modular cables this must be the winner :/ 

I5 4460 | Sapphire RX480 Nitro | MSI H81M-E34 | 8 GB | Fractal Design Core 2500 | Silverstone SST-ST50F-PB | Monitor 27-inch EW2750 | Roccat SKELTR+ (giveaway from linus)

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 | GPU: 1024MB NVIDIA GT 730 under-powered gigabyte GeForce 9800 GT (Gigabyte OP Silent cell stuff) | 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 399MHz | MOBO: Intel DP43TF | 

3 minutes ago, silraks said:

Don't buy that PSU. There are much better options out there. Why ask about whether you're build is good if you're not prepared to change it :/

I don't like 2D games...I just couldn't get into them.. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 minute ago, AstroBenny said:

Don't buy that PSU. There are much better options out there. Why ask about whether you're build is good if you're not prepared to change it :/

I wan't to change it, but couldn't find anything good locally :/

Could you give models of some good psu that aren't overpriced?

Are the corsair CS series any good?

8 minutes ago, silraks said:

You have bought what is believed to a majority as a lighter. It sets things on fire. For example, a computer!

Just now, silraks said:

I wan't to change it, but couldn't find anything good locally :/

Could you give models of some good psu that aren't overpriced?

Are the corsair CS series any good?

CS is better.

16 minutes ago, Starelementpoke said:

CS is better.

Are the Silverstone Strider series (looking at SST-ST50F-PB )the same model as the one on the PSU 6 tier? (Strider Essentials)

Thanks.

Edited by silraks
added model number

3 minutes ago, silraks said:

Are the Silverstone Strider series (looking at SST-ST50F-PB )the same model as the one on the PSU 6 tier? (Strider Essentials)

Thanks.

It´s a strider plus, tier 4.