Ceramique 2 sticky enough to stick heatsinks on VRM/VRAM?

Hi all! Not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I'm looking to stick heatsinks on VRM/VRAM like the picture below.

Qb73sGv.jpg

I read that ceramique 2 won't be permanent (unlike epoxy) so I would be able to remove the sinks in the future if I have to (such as reverting the card back to original state for warranty)

I read from reviews they are sticky, however I can't find any one using them to stick free unsupported heatsinks on VRM/VRAM and the such. I did find that their previous product, ceramique 1, isn't sticky enough. Link here (post 4). 

I've considered thermal tape, however I haven't seen anyone use it for VRM. I've considered thermal pads, already ordered them (alphacool eisschicht) but it's not cheap, so if I can use ceramique 2 instead that'll be great.

So yea, anyone know or have any experience with how sticky the ceramique 2 is? Also is this stuff really not permanent? I really want to be able to remove the sinks in the future safely.

use double sided adhesive thermal pads

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

6 minutes ago, zMeul said:

no

Ceramique2 is just like any other thermal compound - once it heats up, it will become more loose

look at this: https://www.frozencpu.com/products/10223/thr-75/3M_8815_Thermally_Conductive_Adhesive_Transfer_Tape_-_2_x_2.html?tl=g8c487&id=iy6jhpyc

Can you confirm that works with VRM? Haven't seen anyone use tape for VRM for some reason.

1 minute ago, Enderman said:

use double sided adhesive thermal pads

Yea I bought some alphacool eisschicht (14 w/mk) double sided adhesive thermal pads. Not cheap though, so I'm wondering if there are cheaper alternatives that aren't permanent bonding.

Just now, crystal6tak said:

Can you confirm that works with VRM? Haven't seen anyone use tape for VRM for some reason.

3M Thermally Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape 8815 is designed to provide a preferential heat-transfer path between heat-generating components and heat sinks or other cooling devices (e.g., fans, heat spreaders or heat pipes). This thermal tape is a tacky pressure sensitive adhesive loaded with thermally conductive ceramic fillers that do not require a heat cure cycle to form an excellent bond to many substrates. Only pressure is needed to form an excellent bond and thermal interface. This is the same quality tape provided by Manufacturers such as Enzotech, Swiftech, and OEM system builders as well. This adhesive heat transfer tape can be used on mosfets, ram sinks, and other smaller sinks where traditional grease is to hard to work with and messy. 

47 minutes ago, zMeul said:

I see, thank you! Ordered some Sekisui 5760, supposedly better than the 3M one. So much cheaper than the alphacool thermal pads lol. Hopefully aquacooling will approve my cancellation of the order...

I have no idea why the quoting thing is freaking out btw.