New Humble Bundle

Jonathan Taken

New Humble Bundle guys!
https://www.humblebundle.com/
It is AWESOME!

If you don't have it already, buy the bundle just for Mark Of The Ninja. FTL and FEZ are awesome too!

Quote:Six spectacular games to fill you with glee. Humble Indie Bundle 9 features six wondrous games. Pay what you want and get the visually brilliant magical action-puzzle platformer Trine 2: Complete Story; the sleek side-scrolling stealth game Mark of the Ninja; the deliciously delightful physics-based puzzler Eets Munchies; and the heavy metal action/adventure/RTS rocker Brütal Legend. If you pay over the average, you'll also receive the award-winning space strategy sim FTL: Faster Than Light and the critically acclaimed adorably detailed puzzle platformer FEZ.

The wonder is, not that the field of stars is so vast, but that man has measured it. - Anatole France

Looks good to me.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Prepare for humble bundle games giveaway spam :)

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

i dont get it even its useless, its 4$ well spent play the games or not you will be donating to people who needs it and getting games for exchange 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Well mark of the ninja is great game, but I already have it from steam summer sale.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Just got it, so excited to play fez!

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

Been kinda interested in Mark of The Ninja for a while, seems like a great bundle! 

FTL is awesome :)

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

Fez is a good game, and so is faster than light.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Great! Excited for the other games they'll give with it! 

Stuff I have I like: Moto G - Superlux HD681 Evo - Monoprice 9927

90% of what I say is sarcasm.

got it. Wanted to try ftl out. Might put some time into trine. For the price it worth giving them a shot.

I am probably going to get hate for this but Brutal Legend was an ok game well when I had it on console not stellar but not worse game in the world class.

Awwyeaah! Indie games is where its at! Those are good games. :D
People need to take a break from AAA titles.

Good enough.

I'm interested too see the additions they add at a later stage. :o

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Anyone else having trouble paying with PayPal, I keep getting this message:

"This transaction cannot be completed..."

Anyone else having trouble paying with PayPal, I keep getting this message:

"This transaction cannot be completed..."

No problems paying with Bitcoins. ;)

Try a different payment method.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

No problems paying with Bitcoins. ;)

Try a different payment method.

Cheers for your reply :) PayPal was the only method available to me in EU, finally got it to work :D Think it was a problem on PayPals end, tried logging in on the main site and it kept asking me to verify my mobile number, eventually went away and sorted itself out!.. Strange.

Looks great I will definately be buying this bundle sometime has games I wanted in there and I am interested to see the games which they will be adding next week

Prepare for humble bundle games giveaway spam :)

X8ZZH-GIXYN-MWKTZ

You mean like this steam Key for FTL?

edit: posted the wrong key ....

X8ZZH-GIXYN-MWKTZ

You mean like this steam Key for FTL?

edit: posted the wrong key ....

Yes :)