Crafting Crafter Minecraft Server, Hide and Seek, SurvivalGames, Factions!

Hi everyone, I figured I'd put a post about my server here, so more people may join and be a part of the great community that is: Crafting Crafter.

Quick Info: 24/7, Uptime: 99.87%, 99.9% Lag free, Great experienced staff!

IP: play.craftingcrafter.com
Some information about Crafting Crafter:
We are a well established Bukkit (Minecraft) server. The server has been running for over a year and a half.

We take pride in keeping our server 100% lag-free at all times, if players DO experience lag we will perform a quick server restart to fix it. The server also restarts every day at 10:00 AM EST just to fix any of those possible lag spikes anyone might be encountering.

In-game, you can also type '/vote' to receive a list of voting links to vote on daily.
For each vote, you will receive 100 IGM (in game money) and 2 diamonds.

There is almost always a staff member online to assist you with any help you need, if there isn't a staff member currently on at the time, send an email to: craftingcrafter@gmail.com explaining what you need help with.

What the server has to offer: Our survival and factions maps are 7000 x 7000 blocks!

Currently, we have 3 worlds that all players can access:
Survival: A No-Griefing world, where raiding and PvP are allowed (as long as no griefing is performed in the process)
Factions: A Factions world, where griefing, raiding, pvp are all allowed.
Creative: A PlotMe creative world, where players are automatically put onto creative mode upon entering the world. Players can use the command /plotme auto to grab a plot and start building! You can also go back to it at any time using /plotme home.

We also have:

We have over 5 different parkour courses players can warp to and try their luck to win some diamonds!
Automated mini-games such as: BowSpleef, SurvivalGames and more being added!
Hosted Mini-games: These mini-games are hosted by admin+ occasionally.
Mazes: There are currently two mazes (Access to at: /warp stonemaze and /warp obsidianmaze) where players can go through to try and reach the end of two hard mazes.

Advertising is illegal, I condemn you to the guillotine!

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Advertising is illegal? I've seen other people post things. for example the post thats currently pinned:Unofficial Linus Tech Tips Game Servers [Minecraft 1.6.2] [FTB Direwolf20 1.5] [starmade]

Because that server is contributing to the community its the Linus Tech Tips Server not some random one its only unofficial because the mods/Linus and Slick are not hosting it...

So then what difference is it from mine? Your saying the other post contributes to this forum just because it's named 'LTT'?

Well, if this post truly is illegal, then I'm sorry.

Can someone tell me if this is a truly legal post or not so I can remove it if it isn't? (if there is a away to remove it)