Gaming Build. Need opinions

s3lin1

So guys i am building my first gaming pc and after a lot of research and studying i've come up with these components. I live in Greece so these are the parts i've come up with considering the price and value for money. what do you think ? Is it worth it ? Should i change / add anything ?

1- i will OC but it will be my first time doing so

2- Fans > 3 front as intakes . 1 bot and 1 side as intakes
2 top as exhausts, 1 back as exhaust
are they enough ? would you change anything ?

3- i haven't decided for mouse and keyboard yet cause i am tight on budget and i need something cheap but good

I am also thinking of buying a M.2 ssd (PCI express) for higher speeds but i dunno if it's worth it or not 
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2zV8Lk

2 minutes ago, s3lin1 said:

So guys i am building my first gaming pc and after a lot of research and studying i've come up with these components. I live in Greece so these are the parts i've come up with considering the price and value for money. what do you think ? Is it worth it ? Should i change / add anything ?

1- i will OC but it will be my first time doing so

2- Fans > 3 front as intakes . 1 bot and 1 side as intakes
2 top as exhausts, 1 back as exhaust
are they enough ? would you change anything ?

3- i haven't decided for mouse and keyboard yet cause i am tight on budget and i need something cheap but good

I am also thinking of buying a M.2 ssd (PCI express) for higher speeds but i dunno if it's worth it or not 
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2zV8Lk

IMO overall it's pretty good.

Spoiler

PC: CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X @ Curve optimzer -25,  Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black, Motherboard: Asus Rog Strix B500-F Gaming WiFi II, GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX 7800XT @ Stock , RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 2x16GB DDR4 3600Mhz CL18, HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB, SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | Team Group MP33 1TB NVME, Case: NZXT H7 Flow Black, PSU: NZXT C1200  I Peripherals: Keyboard: Ducky Shine 6 RGB Special Edition, Mouse: Razer Orochi V2, Headset: Philips SHP9500, Mousepad: Glorious Stealth Extended I Laptop: MSI GS63VR Stealth Pro CPU: i7-6700HQ@ 2.6ghz, GPU: GTX 1060, Memory: 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz, HDD: 1TB+128GB SSD

You don't need an m.2 SSD unless you need the bragging rights, SATA is just fine. Overall the build is pretty good.

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1231 V3 3.4ghz CPU COOLER: Cryorig H7 w/ Red Corsair SP120mm  MOBO: MSI SLI Krait Edition Z170 MEMORY: G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb (2x4) Storage: Kingston V300 120gb, WD 1TB GPU: MSI R9 390X CASE: Phantom 410 (ew) PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Modular 550w CASE FANS: 4 CORSAIR SP120mm MONITOR: LG 25UM67 KEYBOARD: Das4 Ultimate Cherry MX Blue MOUSE: Deathadder Chroma Left-Handed AUDIO: Sennheiser HD598 Black, Astro A40s

I would invest the money you want to spend on your fans, in your mouse and keyboard, because they`ll last years upon years.

Just have 1 intake and 1 out, and you`ll be fine. For the PCI SSD, meh, you should wait for more/cheaper models

to game or not to game, that`s the question