DeepCool Ice Edge Mini FS V2.0 Review

aSpoink

I recently got the Deep Cool Ice Edge Mini FS V2.0 cpu cooler, and since I couldn't find any decent reviews for it online, I decided to make one!

To start with, Deep Cool advertises this as a "Low profile tower design cooler with 2 heat pipes". I am using this on my AMD Athlon x4 860k, and it seems to be doing a good job. Before, my idle temps were around 60°c with the stock cooler, now they are around 30°c to 40°c. While playing CSGO, my temps were around 60°c - 70°c, while before they would range from 80°c - °90+. 

The cooler was easy to install on the fm2+ socket. I simply took off the stock cooler, and clipped on the new cooler.I found this to be easy since I didn't have to unscrew the old bracket and install a new one, but if you are using an intel cpu, you would need to put on a new bracket to secure the cpu cooler in place. 

I bought this cooler for a little under $30CAD ($21.74USD). I think that this was a good purchase. There are better options if your case has space to fit a fairly large cooler like the Cooler Master Hyper 212Evo, but if you looking for a fairly inexpensive "low profile" cooler, than I think this is a great choice!

Link to cooler