Should I get Rainbow Six Siege Or Should I get Dying Light Enhanced Edition?

Dive5885

So I can't decide between the two.

What do you guys think?

Let me know!

Thanks!

Intel Core I7 7820X | Asus Rampage VI | Gigabyte RX 580 XTR | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | NZXT Kraken X62

ADATA XPG 256GB PCIe| Cosmos C700P CM | Lepa MaxPlatinum 1050W

imo Dying light but Im sick of typical MP experiences doing the same thing over and over again and its the whole game.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Rainbow Six if you have 4 good friends to play it with.

Dying Light if you're more single-player oriented.

Also should note, at the moment hackers in Rainbow six are like, through the roof. So much so that it's to the point you're having huge amounts of players now with them ready and on the toggle for countering enemies using hacks. Nothing like god or tp, but people walling and aimboting is absolutely very common now.

I might also be one of those with walls ready to toggle on if my teammates conclude someone on the other team is very obviously hacking. I hate it, it ruins the game, but these days on raibow six, its just a neccisary... :(

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

1 minute ago, Nexxus said:

imo Dying light but Im sick of typical MP experiences doing the same thing over and over again and its the whole game.

Dying light looked pretty cool and Siege I heard was fun to play compared to other MP games

Intel Core I7 7820X | Asus Rampage VI | Gigabyte RX 580 XTR | 32GB Crucial Ballistix | NZXT Kraken X62

Dying light is a pretty great game you even parkour in it and they just released the new DLC which you can drive a vehicle in and you get it for free when you buy dying light as it comes with the enhanced edition for new buyers.

I played Siege during the beta and the PC version was a mixed bag for stability - it crashed on first start, became unresponsive on the second, and finally worked but froze during gameplay on the third. Decided to uninstall. 

Plus I'd rather neck myself than use uPlay again

idk

2 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

I played Siege during the beta and the PC version was a mixed bag for stability - it crashed on first start, became unresponsive on the second, and finally worked but froze during gameplay on the third. Decided to uninstall. 

Plus I'd rather neck myself than use uPlay again

Interesting. I will have to keep this in mind when I finally decide on what I want!

6 minutes ago, RZeroX said:

Dying light is a pretty great game you even parkour in it and they just released the new DLC which you can drive a vehicle in and you get it for free when you buy dying light as it comes with the enhanced edition for new buyers.

The game play looked real cool which got me interested in the game but I'm just afraid I might get bored of the whole zombie thing.

I'd get rainbow six imo, but that's if you have friends that play it. Not exactly the best game without friends. Dying Light is pretty fun, but it can get tiresome doing the same thing over and over. 

On 2/23/2016 at 1:56 AM, RZeroX said:

You can play the demo and see if you would actually like buying this game?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/239140/

On 2/23/2016 at 6:58 AM, BirdyTheMighty said:

Dying Light

rainbow six is a piece of shit no better then other free to play fps

On 2/23/2016 at 8:15 AM, Digital_ said:

I'd get rainbow six imo, but that's if you have friends that play it. Not exactly the best game without friends. Dying Light is pretty fun, but it can get tiresome doing the same thing over and over. 

I ended up going with Rainbow Six and plan on getting Dying light later on!

2 hours ago, Dive5885 said:

well i hope you have more fun in it then i

lives on

BAKABT

On 2/27/2016 at 5:04 PM, Dive5885 said:

Nice!