GTA 5 1080P

BailyStufins

R9 390X/GTX 980 probably if you want to max it out.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

2 hours ago, Centurius said:

R9 390X/GTX 980 probably if you want to max it out.

Im one who would love to do that but im kinda in the low-medium settings area 

maxing out is hard but a 980 is a good start. what he ^ said

wow... pretty empty here...

Just now, BailyStufins said:

Im one who would love to do that but im kinda in the low-medium settings area 

Low medium you can go pretty low, both the 960 and 380 should do the job there well though it would help to have a rough budget so we can get a more price-appropriate recommendation going.

My Build:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 4770k GPU: GTX 780 Direct CUII Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero SSD: 840 EVO 250GB HDD: 2xSeagate 2 TB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 650W

2 hours ago, Centurius said:

Low medium you can go pretty low, both the 960 and 380 should do the job there well though it would help to have a rough budget so we can get a more price-appropriate recommendation going.

Ill do some price matching and stuff but thank you for the recommendations

Don't mention it :)

My Build:

Spoiler

6 minutes ago, Centurius said:

I can get high settings with 2x anti aliasing with a r7 260x... with 60-40 fps 

im pretty sure you can high-ultra with a 380 my friend

https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/EVGA/GTX_950_SSC/18.html

the game has been out for almost a year there are literally billion benchmarks around the web

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

11 minutes ago, Centurius said:

You could get by with a 750ti on low-medium.

Processor i5 4440 Graphics Card GTX 980ti Motherboard MSI B85M-G43 Memory 8GB Storage 1TB HDD Power Supply XFX TS 750W Case Fractal Design Core 1300

A little while ago I installed the MSI 4GB 960 in a friend's PC.  It's now running GTA5 with settings turned UP from high (more rendering distance, higher detail shadows) on 1080p and pushing a constant 50-ish FPS. 

Paul also did a review on that card, tweaking the settings for GTA Online.

my 970 pulls 60fps at 1080 with everything maxed apart from aa which i think I'm one from max

2 hours ago, BailyStufins said:

What is the best card for Gta 5 1080P at about 40-50 Frames?

The Q8200 is going to limit you a lot. I'd buy a GTX 950 just because AMD is a complete no go with such a low end CPU due to their DX11 overhead and the GTX 750 Ti is such a huge step down from the 950 for not a lot less money. Make sure to put textures as high as possible though, according to a benchmark done by Gamers Nexus it makes almost no difference in performance if you have a 2GB or more card while making a world of difference for image quality.

Not sure how will it go with your q8200, but my old R9 270X(about the same as aGTX950) did run the game at about 40-50 FPS at 1200p@almost High settings, But if you do intend to pair it with a Q8200, you will not get significantly lower FPS, maybe overclocking can help as the Q8200 is really low on the clocks,  (2.33GHz compared to the 3GHz of a Q9550 for example)

On my laptop with an i5-4210m and GeForce 820m on lowest settings I usually get a stable 30-40 FPS with dips down to 25 sometimes. And that's in online mode.

• CPU: Intel Core i7-6700k @4.3ghz, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7, RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @2400mhz, GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 , Case: Corsair 300R, Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 256GB SSD, WD 1TB Black HDD, WD 2TB HDD PSU: Evga SuperNova 750 G2, Display: ASUS VG248QE @144hz, Cooling: Cooler Master V8 GTS, Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum, Mouse: Logitech G502 Lightspeed, Sound: Phillips SHP9500 + VModa Boom Pro, Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
  •