High core vid with stock settings i7 6700k

seloner

Hey guys I need your help.I built a new computer at the weekend and I want your opinion about core vid.With stock settings it goes up to 1.438 but vcore doesnt go over 1,25.Is this normal?What voltage is going to cpu?1.438 or 1.25?

My temps are fine(max 55-60c).My system 

mobo:asus hero VIII | cpu: i7 6700k | cooler: corsair h55 | gpu:gtx msi gaming 970 | ram : gskill 2666 ripjaws v | ssd: samsung 850 500gb  evo + 120gb kingston v300 | psu:xfx 650 pro edition | keyboard:corsair k70| mouse:razer mamba tournament edition

1.jpg

2.jpg

its fine, vid is just a reference voltage, as long as your actual delivered voltage (vcore) is at 1.25v its totally fine.

also, if youre using a asus mobo, hwinfo readings maybe a little off or completely wrong. asus said aida64 readings are 100% accurate.

IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY TO YOU, QUOTE MY POST.

Fire Strike Score

5820K @ 4.8GHZ - 1.25v / Uncore @ 4.5GHZ - 1.2v / 3000MHZ G.skill 32GB Quad Channel / Asus Rampage V Extreme / 950 Pro Nvme / Sound Blaster ZxR  / 980 TI / Windows 7

I disabled xmp and then the vcore voltage was the same with the high vid voltage I mentioned before.It went up to 1.45 v with stock speeds.Then I enabled xmp and voltages returned to normal.Can someone explain that?Maybe asus suite and aida extreme reading wrong vcore?