Stress Test

Attis

1. Aida64
2. Intel burn test
3. 3dmark
4. Valley benchmark

DO NOT use Furmark. There are other good benchmarks than the 4 I've listed and I'm sure other will include them very shortly. 

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 / GPU: ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB / RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws 4x2GB DDR3 1600Mhz & Mushkin Enhanced 4x2GB DDR3 1600Mhz / Wifi Card: TP-LINK Archer T9E AC1900 Dual Band MOBO: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97x / SSDs: Mushkin 240GB & SanDisk 240GB / Case: NZXT Source 210 Windowed / PSU: Corsair CX430M / OS: Windows 8.1 Home (Never Windows 10)

2 minutes ago, Jon Trollston said:

1. Aida64
2. Intel burn test
3. 3dmark
4. Valley benchmark

DO NOT use Furmark. There are other good benchmarks than the 4 I've listed and I'm sure other will include them very shortly. 

Haha you beat me to Aida64 and IBT

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 / GPU: ASUS GTX 750 Ti 2GB / RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws 4x2GB DDR3 1600Mhz & Mushkin Enhanced 4x2GB DDR3 1600Mhz / Wifi Card: TP-LINK Archer T9E AC1900 Dual Band MOBO: ASRock Fatal1ty Z97x / SSDs: Mushkin 240GB & SanDisk 240GB / Case: NZXT Source 210 Windowed / PSU: Corsair CX430M / OS: Windows 8.1 Home (Never Windows 10)

How do you stress test with the Aida64? Is there a video?

Hey,

I found how you stress test my pc now but should i enable all the options?

They are: Stress CPU, Stress FPU, Stress cache, Stress system meomory, Stress local disks, stress GPU

How long should i let them run for each of the option?

16 hours ago, Attis said:

Hey,

I found how you stress test my pc now but should i enable all the options?

They are: Stress CPU, Stress FPU, Stress cache, Stress system meomory, Stress local disks, stress GPU

How long should i let them run for each of the option?

Back. Aida64 is paid. Which stress test do you need help with? A few hours of each should do to check stability, 24 hours if you want to be extreme about it.

6 hours ago, BallOfPanda said:

Back. Aida64 is paid. Which stress test do you need help with? A few hours of each should do to check stability, 24 hours if you want to be extreme about it.

Isn't Aida 64 free for a month?